$125
$131
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$76
$117
$115
$109
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$129
$110
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
$149
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$179
$169
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

All reviewspark and flybar grillnext morningmilwaukee airportan early morning flightshort stayupgraded roomwould stay here againbusiness tripfront desk staffexercise roommilwaukee areashuttleculversmkekathleenmicrowave
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I spent my anniversary weekend at the Holiday Inn Suites, was greeted by very friendly check in lady and we went up to the room. The room was clean and nice with refrig and microwave. There is a small convenience store on main level in case you need something, very handy to have that. There is a pool too but we didn't use it. My only complaint is that the pillows are big and hard.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cookinmel
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It worked out great for us to park our car for 1 week, swim in a very nice pool, slept in a nice bed, shuttled to the airport for our trip, picked up again from the airport to be shuttled back to the hotel after our trip, stayed another night before our 5 hr. drive home. We have no complaints.

Room Tip: The only problem we had was some type of motor/blower? that would turn on every now and then behind one of the walls.....it was not HVAC, not sure what it was from. We were very tired, so eventually, we just fell asleep and didn't have any other problem.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy-sandy L
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed here Oct. 25 for a park'n'fly. Clean room, comfortable bed, but not so comfy pillows. Tried to change out pillows, but no extras were available. Can hear others in the rooms next to you if they are loud.

Went to book the shuttle and anything over 6 is considered booked. We had to push back our departure time to earlier so thank goodness they run every 15 minutes.

When we returned and called for a pickup the girl said we weren't listed. It was because we had already stayed there. So I had to explain that to her. Hmmm...

A few snags, but nothing that would deter us from staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked a hotel through Hotwire, not knowing which hotel it would be, received a fantastic rate and it turned out to be this hotel. I was looking for a hotel that was close to the airport. Although somewhat dated, the rooms were clean and facilities adequate. There is a restaurant by the bar which provides good food, can't go wrong if you're looking for breakfast or a burger. I thought the staff were fantastic, they really made my stay. I was only there one night but the woman at the desk was super helpful re: directions. The pool area had obviously been updated and appeared very nice. There was a fridge AND microwave in my room and flat screen tv. All in all, I was quite comfortable, especially at the discounted rate I received.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I used this hotel because of the shuttle.
I mailed them about the shuttle, why can the details not be on the site! They told me to contact from baggage reclaim which I did and they arrived very soon with a new van, a bit high.
The drive was fun with chatty conversation.
The driver become the checkin clerk which was done with good humor.
The room was fine, I never saw the breakfast as I left at 6am for the airport. gain the driver was amusing.
It was fine