All reviewspark and flybar grillnext morningmilwaukee airportan early morning flightupgraded roomwould stay here againbusiness tripfront desk staffexercise roomcomplimentary breakfastmilwaukee areashuttleculversmkekathleenmicrowave
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This hotel is very convenient for my family. My mom lives in a senior center near by. We stayed on July 3rd and were pleased with everything. Restaurant, staff, pool....it was all good. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Okay, so a hotel right by the airport should have be thing going for it, it's close by the airport so their shuttle service should be great! And yes, this hotel's shuttle service was pretty good. The van itself was a lil rugged and beat up, but it got me there and they picked me up from the airport at midnight. Thumbs up there. The room was v clean and the king size room was great. Biggest disappointment was the curtains didn't close and the solitary street light shone straight into my room - v annoying. Breakfast was good, not hearty, but you get what you pay for. And given that, I paid a good tip for the great service from the dining staff - excellent and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I live only a mile away from this property. I was "forced" to stay here because my AC went out, it was 104 degrees outside & no repair person could come for days. I had to find a nice affordable place that would allow me to bring my well behaved 45 lb dog with me. The staff were friendly and professional, the room was clean, cool, quiet, nicely decorated and well appointed The bed was super comfy too. They also have a nice swimming pool & a good bar/restaurant. I may just take some more micro-mini vacations here. :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed two nights in this hotel. The property was beautiful. Very clean rooms and hallways. Nice pool and restaraunt/lounge. Convenient location. Friendly staff. Large free parking lots.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms 216 & 214. Located directly above the exhaust vent for the pool water heater. When running, sounds like a growling jet engine making sleep difficult.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The hotel is nice, the rooms are nice, the location is close to every thing I needed. The food was good. But the very best part of staying at this hotel is the staff. They are excellant, they respond to any request, they are helpful and they always smile. Stayed there two weeks for work and just really enjoyed everything about this place......

Room Tip: I did not use a spa if there was one, and breakfast was in the restaurant.......can't make the dang bubbles go away.......all the rest was excellant.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business