All reviewspark and flybar grillnext morningmilwaukee airportan early morning flightshort stayupgraded roomwould stay here againbusiness tripfront desk staffexercise roomcomplimentary breakfastmilwaukee areashuttleculversmkekathleen
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Priceline special at $45 and we were extremely pleased at what we found. We found no faults whatsoever beginning with the desk clerk (Ashley ?) I believe was her name. Original booking was for a king room but changed it for a double with no problems. Only thing that could have made our stay more complete would have been a complimentary breakfast

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Mao007
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I needed to catch an early flight and this hotel is very close to Mitchell Field. I got room 316 and while I was just there to sleep and get shuttled to the airport, everything was top-notch and I would stay again. The check-in was friendly, the room was very clean and quiet, and the transportation was on-time and fast. Very pleased! Really. Very pleased!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I have to say this is the nicest Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at. Great rooms, great front desk, great bar and dinner. The room was huge, 2 TVs, large King bed, very clean and the bathroom was large and well done. The front desk was nice and very helpful, they even put fresh cookies out in the afternoon. Free computer and wifi was a nice touch. The bar wasnt over priced and the dinner was great. We didnt try the room service but the if it is the same food as the dinner area than I am sure it was amazing. Great stay and well worth the 95.00

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2011

OK, I'm a Diamond member of the Hilton chain and ended up staying here because every other hotel was sold out, but we have a great corporate rate and they had availability, so I thought, what the heck. I was very, very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Rooms are good size, beds are comfortable, carpets and common areas are clean. There is a bar / restaurant on the premises and the location is really super convenient. I'll definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Pagz
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My wife and I stayed here two nights ago and chose this hotel because we had an early flight home from MKE. I booked the reservation on the Priority Club website and paid $117.00 for the room. I found the room afterward on other sites for as low as $86.00. The hotel is located 5 minutes from the airport. There are many restaurants close by on Layton Ave. The property itself is really nice and new. The hotel is very clean, parking is free and plentiful, and overall we had a short but pleasant stay. We had a 2 room suite which was spacious, the AC worked well, plenty of towels and comfortable pillows. Very comfortable bed. Floor was quiet. We stopped at the restaurant early in the morning and noticed the breakfast buffet had lots of fresh fruit attractively displayed. Nice front desk staff. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Book the room on a site like Priceline
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple