“GREAT BURGERS!”

Oscar's Pub & Grill
Ranked #39 of 1,549 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Oscar's Pub & Grill prides themselves on their family friendly environment, great affordable food, classiness, cleanliness and welcoming wait staff. The pub features the best new burgers in town and delicious homemade fries.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stumbled across Oscar's Pub & Grill while looking online for a new place to have lunch. The website advertised great burgers, the pictures of them were tantalizing! So we tried it. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! First of all, the burgers look exactly like the ones pictured on their website. Their signature burger, The Big 'O', was fantastic and had lots of flavor!! The burgers come with delicious homemade french fries as well. The service was good, the staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming and the prices are very reasonable. This is definitely our new favorite burger place! We loved it so much we almost hate to share it with everyone. But we highly recommend you go!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

First time here; recommended by my financial advisor. He said great burgers at a great price. LIke his advice for my financial affairs, he was spot on with the burgers. Yes, I have had better but for the value you cannot go wrong. My son had the Big Gringo and I had the Big Hongo. Both were very juicy. I felt the burger lacked something; maybe seasoning but none the less was very good. Great service. Our waitress was always near by or looking at us to see if we needed anything. She did a great job. We visited Oscars on Saturday, May 31st for lunch. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We've been here twice now and have been impressed both times! The burgers are to die for! Great service and reasonable prices. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Had to give these OBurgers a try since I am a big burger fan. Enjoyed a classic cheeseburger with extra toppings for a modest 25 cents each. Added a side of ORings. Great burger, done more than the medium rare, I requested but still very tasty. I liked the substantial bun which held up to the juicy toppings. Seasoned fries were a nice side. Onion rings arrived when I was almost done with the burger--oops someone forgot!--and they were large and tasty too. Sat at the bar and thought our 'tender was not overly attentive but accommodating. Not all bartenders are conversational or entertaining, so that was just fine. Was overcharged on the first bill, but got it straightened out and we were good to go. Will probably return with other friends who are burger fans. Location is a little out of the way from my neighborhood, but easy enough to find and more than adequate free parking.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Went for the fish fry. Ordered a vodka on the rocks...$6.00..dinky glass. Fish was very good but the burgers looked awesome!! We would try again and order the burger and a beer. The drinks are overpriced for what you get. The staff was friendly, the restaurant clean but defintely a sports bar atmosphere...very loud.