“Tasty!”

Athens Family Restaurant
Ranked #342 of 1,597 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed September 27, 2014

Great prices. Huge selection on the breakfast menu. Large filling portions. Quick friendly service. Looking forward to going back for their Sunday buffets.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My friend and I have food pecularities, ie. Gluten free, vegan. We both found several options, fast friendly service. Prices were acceptable. Dinners are served with dessert. Generous portions. Within walking distance of our hotel. Highly recommended if you like informal dining.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

As far as traditional family diners go, Athens is good. The food is fresh (I found a bay leaf in my soup....) and the service is very friendly. The French onion soup was wildly oversalted, but the rest of the food was solid to slightly above average, and even the traditional "diner" food has some subtle Greek touches--I could have sworn I tasted allspice(?) in the gravy on the mashed potatoes.

Would I come back? Probably, especially if I had a craving for huge piles of diner-style food.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My family and I came in on sunday 6/8/14 and had the brunch the food was so fresh and hot. I liked everything on it and so did my family everyone should check it out

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I came in on Sunday for the buffet with my family and there was a big variety of food, we had fast service and the food was excellent!