“Something for everyone!”

Athens Family Restaurant
Ranked #357 of 1,593 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My friend and I have food pecularities, ie. Gluten free, vegan. We both found several options, fast friendly service. Prices were acceptable. Dinners are served with dessert. Generous portions. Within walking distance of our hotel. Highly recommended if you like informal dining.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

As far as traditional family diners go, Athens is good. The food is fresh (I found a bay leaf in my soup....) and the service is very friendly. The French onion soup was wildly oversalted, but the rest of the food was solid to slightly above average, and even the traditional "diner" food has some subtle Greek touches--I could have sworn I tasted allspice(?) in the gravy on the mashed potatoes.

Would I come back? Probably, especially if I had a craving for huge piles of diner-style food.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My family and I came in on sunday 6/8/14 and had the brunch the food was so fresh and hot. I liked everything on it and so did my family everyone should check it out

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I came in on Sunday for the buffet with my family and there was a big variety of food, we had fast service and the food was excellent!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stopped in on the way to the West side on a Saturday afternoon. We found a clean, but tired family Greek restaurant . The menu is expansive. The prices fair. The food bountiful . While the food was good, I am not fond of the salt levels. To much for my taste. But then when you come in hungry the quantity is what people are looking for. They do sell cocktails.