“My best brunch ever!”

Blue's Egg
Ranked #4 of 1,549 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Blue's takes a fine dining approach to classic American brunch, all week long. Old World ingredients and techniques inspire modern breakfast and lunch dishes. Blue's is available for private events in the evening.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wait was only 20 minutes. They have coffee cups available on the side, and you just let your server know to add a beverage. I ordered the "Dubliner" from their menu. It was delicious. The Dubliner consisted of two poached eggs, served over leeks, corned beef over rye toast and a paprika aioli sauce. Delicious! Also, you get a choice of one side item They offer over 10 items. I chose an individual side pancake! My server was an older gentleman who provided the most excellent and personalized service I have not seen in decades.

1  Thank ILMgwmTraveler

Reviewed April 27, 2014

As a family of 4, all of us left Blue's Egg extremely satisfied. It was busy, and we waited 35 minutes to be seated. But with the wait comes the benefits of a great breakfast menu, super nice staff and great tasting food. We also enjoyed the restaurant setting. Of all the restaurants I've taken my family to for breakfast over he years, Blue's Egg is now our #1.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We like breakfast and after reading about it in the paper we decided to see for ourselves. On the expensive side for breakfast but VERY GOOD! I has eggs benedict made with seafood patties - excellent. The eggs were cooked just right too. My wife had a flatbread breakfast pizza which she really enjoved. The service was very good. I have two minor negatives: at over $1 a slice the very tasty bacon was expensive and Blue's Egg is in a strip mall and its sign is just a blue colored oval - get it. Well I didn't. Drove past twice.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Food was good but way too expensive went on a weekday we were seated right away no waiting. Bacon was very good.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Based on trip advisor reviews we selected Blues and were not disappointed. After a short wait where we were offered coffee, we were seated. The menu has all the classics plus their unique take on hash browns. The food is made with care as you would expect with any good breakfast spot. The service was excellent. The restaurant is clean and not too croweded with tables. I would go out of my way to come here again.