“Great Brunch!”

Blue's Egg
Ranked #4 of 1,507 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Blue's takes a fine dining approach to classic American brunch, all week long. Old World ingredients and techniques inspire modern breakfast and lunch dishes. Blue's is available for private events in the evening.
Philadelphia
“Great Brunch!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We stopped at this great brunch place on our way to Kohler golf resort. We had just landed and it was the perfect place for great food and drinks. Menu had a lot of really cool options, and large servings. Staff were very friendly also. It was a nice welcome to the state. Would definitely recommend!

Visited July 2013

“excellent food”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

unbelievable breakfast. fresh delicious. ordered eggs with vegetables. comes with appetizer grapes. stomach left feeling amazing.

Visited October 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Heard a lot...expcted more”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Arrived early afternoon on a Monday. Had heard good things about Blue's...as well as a few recurring complaints. Had to wait about 15 minutes or so (not bad)...it was nice out. Finally called in and had to run a slalom course of tables, waitstaff and room dividers, as well as a long narrow corridor to get to the back room.It was crowded, noisy and seemed a bit chaotic.

Had just gotten some great news from my doctor,had been fasting since 7 p.m. I was hungry and happy. But, I just was not overwhelmed with the place. Ordered a Bloody Mary to celebrate the good news, but it just wasn't that good...too much hot sauce used to hide a lack of flavor. The 12 ounce beer chaser was a bit much (a small glass would have done just fine), and it was too warm. I did like the granola dish, but I had a better tasting one last week at another Tosa competitor. The hash browns with pulled ham were quite hardy, but the ham tasted like Puerto Rican roast pork...not what I consider a breakfast meat. Also, the browns got greasy quite quickly. My wife is a big Eggs Benedict fan, but she also had issues with the taste of thr pulled ham.

I was relly looking forward to this meal, but after dropping $50 including as tip, I'm not sure I'll be stopping by Blue's Egg again in the near future.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank tro53
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife love's going here for Breakfast and I enjoy it too. The pulled Ham is the best. Love it. It can be pretty busy on the weekend so you might call ahead. We highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent Meal - Fills you up!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I was here for lunch with co-workers. I ordered the "hopple popple" (kind of an omlette) on the specials menu. Wow...awesome! Worth the wait and our waiter was very friendly and he memorized all of our orders! I'd go back definitely!