“Sunday breakfast at Blue's Egg”
Review of Blue's Egg

Blue's Egg
Ranked #4 of 1,539 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Blue's takes a fine dining approach to classic American brunch, all week long. Old World ingredients and techniques inspire modern breakfast and lunch dishes. Blue's is available for private events in the evening.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Was told 45 minutes but really around 30 so don't let the lines fool you. Grab a cup of JOe while you are in line.

Many great choices on the menu and too many to choose from!

Service was great, start to finish!

Portions are generous, food is flavorful, fresh and delicious.

We will be back again!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The wait was long and crowded but the food and service well made up for this brunch spot. Delicious!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We took my 88 year-old-grandfather to Blue's. Our family of 4 loved it...he, not so much. They made him exactly what he wanted, but it was not exactly on the menu. Each one of us thought that the menu was fantastic. We each chose something different and shared. Everything was great. I had one of the specials, a skillet and ate every bite. My wife could only finish 1/2 of her dish which was similar to lasagna dish. (I forgot what it was called.) My daughters each had an item off of the children's menu and loved it. Be prepared to wait. We got there a little before 9 on a Friday (after Christmas) and when we left it was difficult for us to get out of the door due to those standing in line. I thought it was a bit pricey for a breakfast spot.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

love the flavor combinations. great place for brunch with a group of your fave friends and family members.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

A very popular place with a very eclectic breakfast and lunch menu. I'm a traditional cured meat, eggs, hash browns and toast guy, and my wife loves the fruity, mealy, yogurt, and veggie stuff. Blue's egg has plenty of both. All seem to be prepared with creative combinations of ingredients. They specialize in hash brown side orders with several combo choices. I had a pulled ham and gruyere cheese omelet and hash browns with cheese. I came quickly and it was hot. My wife had a delicious veggie tofu thing in a soft taco. The pulled/shredded ham in the omelet was very tasty, much better than chunks of Sysco ham which most eateries churn out. The serving portion was more than I could eat (but I used to be able to). The serving dish of seedless grapes was a nice touch. We arrived at 9:15 AM this past Sunday, had to wait about 25 minutes. It's a pretty large operation with 2 dining rooms, service is fast. The character of Blue's Egg is "you can please everyone all of the time" and that, no doubt explains why it is so popular.