“Time & Time again, this is one of the Best”

Hue Vietnamese Restaurant Bay View
Reserve with OpenTable
Hue Vietnamese Restaurant Bay View is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #699 of 1,518 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Russell Street
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Time & Time again, this is one of the Best”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I will try and keep this simple, as in simply put Hue is (in my opinion) one of the top 3 places to eat in Milwaukee. Food is Fresh,, prepared to perfection, as long as you enjoy superior quality, and are able to eat "outside of your zone" and or love Vietnamese/Oriental cooking that is not your normal sweet & sour, you must try this place, and you will fall in love with it as well. I can't recommend what to eat as you need to discover that on your own, I give it $$$ only because it cost just a bit more than the "average" oriental type of food place, but, the extra $ is well worth it!! Bartenders are great, service is good, just be careful, small place, you will need a reservation on weekends, and potentially on a thursday, but for the first timers, get a group of 4 or 6, order up and share your plates, Maximize Yumminess!!

• Visited July 2014

Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
“Fresh & Delicious!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had the marinated grilled shrimp and noodles and a house-made egg roll as well as freshly brewed Jasmine tea. Everything was delicious. The restaurant is small and cozy. The service was excellent. We will return the next time we're in Milwaukee.

Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“pleasant surprise - what you see is not what you get”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

As tourists, my wife and I like to check out different Vietnamese/pho joints at various places.
On this 4th of July Friday, we decided not to eat around the SummerFest booths, but having a Vietnamese dinner instead. After reading reviews from Yelp and TripAdvisor, we picked Hue.

When we walked into the restaurant, there were no other patrons, just a Caucasian bar tender and a Caucasian waitress. We thought we were going to have a "Panda Express" dining experience (i.e. Chinese food prepared by Hispanic cooks). To our pleasant surprise, my wife's pho and my beef vermicelli were almost as good as the ones at Chicago Argyle IndoChinatown.

Perhaps couple Vietnamese ladies were doing the magic in the kitchen :-)

• Visited July 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Consistently great”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have been to Hue many times over the years, and I have never been disappointed. Their food is made fresh, so a dish's particular qualities may change from visit to visit, but it is always great. I stick to the vegetarian options and am always happy with the selection and quality. My friends eat meat and also love Hue. Notably, they also make great drinks! I do note that Hue may not be the most authentic Vietnamese in town, but it is arguably the best.

• Visited January 2014
Greendale, Wisconsin
“Wonderful evening - wonderful food”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Jean and I dined with friends at this excellent Vietnamese Restaurant in vibrant Bay View. The setting is very inviting and warm. The service nicely attentive. The food was superb. I had Mi Xao -- Beef with stir fried vegetables over spicy egg noodles. Jean had Com Xao - Shrimp with stir fried vegetables with jasmine rice. We will definitely return.

• Visited February 2014