“Delicious!”

Hue Vietnamese Restaurant Bay View
Reserve with OpenTable
Hue Vietnamese Restaurant Bay View is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #710 of 1,539 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Russell Street
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here for a late lunch on a Sunday. We got the spicy crab rangoon as an appetizer and I got the beef pho while my husband got the kitchen sink fried rice. Our meal was delicious! We loved it and will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I recently journeyed to this casual, yet hip spot while staying in Milwaukee for a wedding and am thrilled with the choice. The food is very tasty (lots of garlic!) and you can tell it is made very lovingly with fresh ingredients. I ordered a noodle bowl with lemongrass beef and tofu. it came out piping hot with a crisp assortment of vegetables. The beef was hot and well seasoned. I also enjoyed the tofu, which was crisp on the outside and soft on the inside with a nice ginger marinade. My husband ordered the pork noodle bowl, and we were impressed by the flavorful pork on top. The food is a little pricey compared to some of the hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese options out there, but well worth it. I would return.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A late Saturday night dinner with 3 other couples. Having spent a lot of time in Asia, including a some time in Vietnam I was looking forward to this experience. Food was very good and reasonably priced. Our party had a variety of dishes and for the most part were very pleased with the food. We started with a couple of the Hue Appetizer Samplers which were devoured quickly. I had the beef and shrimp skewers which were served over a bed of noodles. Very tasty. Others in the party had the egg noodle dishes and the crepe. Our waitress warned us that if more than 2 ordered the crepe there could be a delay, as they only had 2 crepe pans. The only meal that disappointed was the stirred fry rice with shrimp. While the rice was plentiful, the shrimp were difficult to find.

All in all a very nice dining experience - would definitely return. Would try to Pho (traditional noodle soup) as we heard it was excellent.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I ate here last night and really enjoyed our food! Tucked away in Bayview, this restaurant is really worth the trip. My wife ordered the chicken curry, and I ordered the beef pho. Both were delicious, but the beef pho was spectacular - we'll definitely be back for that! We also ordered the lemongrass and garlic marinated beef skewers for an appetizer, which were tender, well seasoned, and delicious. Overall, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Nice little place with bar. Waitress was nice and pleasant. The food however was horrible. Pork chop has no taste whatsoever. It looked and tasted like they sprinkled a little salt on and then grilled. They didn't even grill until brown. It was white as snow. Then there was my iced coffee. The waitress brought out the coffee already with ice in it with the condensed milk on the side. I told her the hot coffee should in with milk so it can dissolve milk the u added the mixture to a cup of ice. She said that's how they serve it. I guess after drinking Vietnamese coffee for over 20 yrs I just learned something new. I have eaten many Vietnamese restaurant around here. They are ok but this place is by far the worst. I wouldn't even put this in the "Americanized" Vietnamese food either.