“Nice location and atmosphere - food barely average”
Review of Horny Goat Brewing Company - CLOSED

Horny Goat Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bay View
Description: Beer is fun. Brewing is fun. Drinking beer with your buddies is fun. So, why not a name that is FUN? The largest patio in the Mid-West, with 2 bars, 6 fire pits, a private meeting room, a craft brewery inside, 4 volleyball courts, and a BFT (if you dont know...come and find out). Dogs ALLOWED! Happy Hour: Monday thru Friday 11am-6pm ($3 Drafts $3 rail mixers, $4 Glasses of House $5 Beer Mojitos and $5 Select Apps) Hangover Brunch: Saturday and Sundays 10am-2pm
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We started with the freaking big pretzel. Yes, that is the name on the menu - and yes, we fell for the marketing trap. Yes it was big, and no it was not very good. The beer cheese dip seemed to be a bit south of fresh. At $18 it is certainly to be avoided. I had pulled pork sandwich, which had a unique flavor - exceeded my low expectations. Tables outside are nice. Service was fine.

1  Thank Morgan2010

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a team work outing here and it was the perfect spot to interact with one another. Sand volleyball & bags, and tables for those just wanting to chat. We had the catered services and most of the food was good (chicken was dry). Nothing compelled me to come back on my own, but it was great for a large group that could utilize the games!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stopped just for a drink, great atmosphere. Outdoor seating with fire pits in the middle reminds you to enjoy summer in Wisconsin when you can.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

It was a hot day so we sat outside on the water. The beer is cold and tasty. The food is OK, it's just a hamburger joint, after all. However, the gigantic $18 pretzel (appetizer) was absolutely delicious! It was about 18" across, hot, fresh and chewy. Mostly, I'd go there again because of the atmosphere and location.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I entered this Brewery with great expectations only to be let down. The young lady bartender who waited on me did not know the product. I attempted to compliment the watermelon beer and she had no clue what I meant when I said I was pleasantly surprised on how the beer finishes. I decided to move from the bar and sit outside so I advised her I was going to move to a table. Her response was, "don't come back"! I believe she was joking but I'm taking her advice, I'm not going back. I watched other wait staff and saw their lack of providing a good experience to the customers. It's a shame because their beer was good and the food as well.

2  Thank Kenton C