“Fun place on the river!”
Review of Horny Goat Brewing Company - CLOSED

Horny Goat Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bay View
Description: Beer is fun. Brewing is fun. Drinking beer with your buddies is fun. So, why not a name that is FUN? The largest patio in the Mid-West, with 2 bars, 6 fire pits, a private meeting room, a craft brewery inside, 4 volleyball courts, and a BFT (if you dont know...come and find out). Dogs ALLOWED! Happy Hour: Monday thru Friday 11am-6pm ($3 Drafts $3 rail mixers, $4 Glasses of House $5 Beer Mojitos and $5 Select Apps) Hangover Brunch: Saturday and Sundays 10am-2pm
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We discovered this place while on a boat on the river. We knew we had to stop and we're very glad we did. Excellent service, good food and tons of fun! Super sized jinga, bean bag toss and a great outdoor environment makes it an excellent place to visit on a sunny summer afternoon. We would definitely recommend it and definitely go back!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very eclectic crowd - old and young from all walks of life. Some people dressed up, some dressed down. I visited while the Harley Rally was in town (Labor Day weekend), so many patrons were on bikes and dressed in classic motorcyle clothing (leather jackets, denim jackets, jeans, boots, etc.). We had great service from a delightful young lady. The food was your average bar food. My party of seven arrived by boat and they have 6 - 8 slips available. Someone came out to help us with our lines, but I'm not sure if he was an employee of the Horny Goat or not. Even though the place was really busy, we were seated instantly and got a great table facing the river and other arriving boats. I've been here several times now and like it for its location and mix of people.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I went to the Horny Goat to have a couple of drinks and appetizers. The food was good, the drinks great, good environment, good music, beautiful river view but the service was just terrible, the guys were nice and kinf of "trying".. but they just didn't know how to handle anything. My food order was messed up, they brought me plates I didn't order, I ended up cancelling a couple of entrees cause it took forever for them to correct the mistake, I was charged for all the plates, I had to wait like 20 minutes so my check was the current one. It was just a hassle. It's a shame because its a cool place, but I won't even bother again.. I don't trust this people to keep my Cred Card and charging me things I didn't consume.

1  Thank Giturralde
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Just went to this restaurant with a group of friends last weekend. My husband ordered the salmon sandwich after the waiter told him not to order the fish tacos b/c they were "not good". Very soon after my husband was sick as could be. This is the type of place to go for beers with friends...not dinner.

1  Thank lorbloom
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The theme and outdoor setting here is really nice. The food is your average bar food. Service was pretty bad. Very, very slow. My friend ordered an Apple Martini made with Three Olives Vodka and received an Apple Martini with three olives...really? I guess I could see the waitress not realizing this wasn't correct but I can't believe the bartender actually made this! The bathrooms could also use a bit of a refresh.