1,143 results
All reviewsmilwaukee airportfire pitfront deskbusiness centerrental caran early flightshuttle servicegreat place to stayfitness centerpark and flyvery nice hotelconvenient locationfree shuttlehgilobbymkeproximity
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I had an earlier morning flight and I selected this hotel due to the location. This is a typical Hilton Garden Inn, but the shuttle driver was excellent. Upon arrival, there was a bad storm and I decided to sit in the car to ride out the rain. The shuttle driver came to my car and offered to help me out. I said no thanks as I did not want him to get soaked. I thought that was exceptional service.

My room was clean, had a refrigerator, and a good.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Pagenabook,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us prior to your early flight. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and our service. I was ecstatic to read about one of our shuttle drivers making this gesture to you.

Please come back and see us when you get can.

David

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Great location to the airport with a shuttle to and from. We were just there for one night for a 6:30 a.m. flight the next day. Our king room on the third floor was quiet. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had plenty of counter space. The room and hotel itself felt extremely clean!

Shuttle pickup from the airport after we'd dropped off a rental car was prompt. Think it took them 6 minutes to get there. Service to the airport the next morning was also prompt, though my husband did get some complaining from the driver when we had 2 suitcases + 2 boxes to load (that my husband loaded himself in the rain), despite it only being the two of us and 2 others on the shuttle.

Overall, nice hotel that we'll stay at again when we're back with an early morning flight.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WiscDoll

Dear WiscDoll,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I want to apologize about the shuttle experience that you and your husband had. We have taken action to make sure that this does not happen again. Thank you for your feedback! Please consider us again when you return to Milwaukee. And thanks again for detailing your stay on Trip Advisor.

David

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Most importantly, this place is 5 minutes drive from airport. We didn’t use the free shuttle but saw it at 4AM! Quiet building (couldn’t even hear the airport) Comfortable beds. Kids loved the pool. Responsive management.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Emily P
Reviewed August 2, 2018

We stayed here one night because we had a 6:30 a.m. flight out of Milwaukee after being in WI Dells for the week. The 24 hour shuttle service was the main reason we chose it since we needed to be at airport so early. We are so glad we did! The rooms are very quiet and it is probably one of the cleanest hotels we've ever stayed in. Has a nice restaurant/bar, gym and pool. The service at the hotel was really one of the best we've encountered and they have nice touches like free snack upon arrival and water and coffee in the hotel lobby throughout the day. The coffee was much appreciated getting on that 5 a.m. shuttle!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank ChrisBar67
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a few times for short business trips. Hotel is a nice mid-range hotel for business travel or vacationers who want to be close to Milwaukee Airport. Contemporary modern design and furnishings with hi-tech amenities.

Although close to MKE, not much noticeable noise from the jets. However, there are not many food/entertainment options within walking distance either.

They offer complementary shuttle service to/from MKE. Shuttle runs 24/7 so call ahead if you need it for a specific time or outside normal hours, i.e. 4am. Shuttle will also take to you to other locations within a limited area of the hotel.

Service by the front desk and other hotel staff was excellent, friendly and efficient. Front desk staff was helpful with surrounding area businesses and attractions.

Room on 3rd floor was very spacious and well appointed. No problems with cleanliness or linens. Amenities in room and bathroom were of good selection and quality. Several power/USB outlets on desk and one power outlet by the bed. Coffey maker, microwave oven and small refrigerator in room.

100% smoke free. No Resort Fee. No pets.

Free WiFi is a nice amenity. I wish more hotel/motel chains would adopt this policy.

Room service available.

Coin operated laundry on-site.

Nice gym facility with good cardio equipment (treadmills, elliptical etc.) and free weights.

Free self-parking, no valet. Long term parking available for a fee.

Full service restaurant onsite for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business