“Service with a Smile”

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #4 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 9, 2014

There's a reason this Hilton Garden Inn is one of the top hotels in Milwaukee: SERVICE! Something right is happening that results in every staff member being genuinely welcoming, friendly and helpful. From the airport shuttle driver to registration to servers in the restaurant, everyone was wonderful. The rooms are spotless, comfortable and best of all, considering the hotel is near an airport, very quiet! Note before turning the lights off that the mattresses have a sleep system that can be controlled by the touch of a button. We found the mattresses in our two rooms very comfortable. One complaint about other hotels is wifi is sometimes slow based on where your room is; however, I found it easy to log-in and work quickly. The breakfast buffet was a deal at $11.95.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear SeeitALL728,

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review of our team and property during your recent stay with us. Our entire team is passionate about service and I am really glad we poured on the Hilton Hospitality! Cleanliness is also one of our top priorities and we are pleased to hear you found the hotel spotless and comfortable.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and I will be sure to pass along your comments to the entire staff and management team. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.

Sales Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went up in a snowstorm as my flight was leaving early am. After a great diner, I went to unpack & found I had forgotten all make up. My trip was one of the most important of my life. Was meeting my son( who I gave up for adoption 30 yrs ago) who just had a baby!! I'm a grandma! I had parked at the airport so I had no car. My shuttle driver(Bob) was kind enough to take me to the store. I was also told by my waitress( can't remember her name) she would take me if no one else could. The room was great food was too! However, the staff went above & beyond so I could feel like me on my big day!!!

Stayed: March 2014

Dear Julie T. ,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for letting us take part in such a special moment for you and your family. Congrats on reuniting with your son and grandbaby. What an incredible trip this must have been for you and we are delighted . I am happy to hear Bob was able to help with getting you to the store for the items you needed and I will be sure to pass along your comments to him directly. Best wishes to you and thank you for sharing just a little bit of your beautiful story. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you are way.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I called for the shuttle as directed on their web site. I was told "It will be there in less than 10 minutes!" After waiting 10 minutes in 23 below freezing, I was told it should be there in 5 minutes.

All in all, 15 minutes to wait is not long, but at 9F... Come on

Make sure you sign up for the shuttle prior to leaving, or else you are at the mercy of the hotel.

Clean rooms, very touchy thermostat (to hot, to cold).

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Beanbag 109,

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us regarding the delay you experienced with our shuttle service. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I will personally pass this information on to our entire management team. You are a truly valued guest and I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly, so that we can somehow make this right. We proudly offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we certainly hope this will not be your lasting impression of who we are. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you our way.

Janine M. Osborne
414.837.2425

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hilton is my property of choice when traveling, and this Garden Inn at The Milwaukee Airport is one of the best in the country. The staff is very courteous and helpful, and the rooms are clean, quiet and well appointed. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Dennis L. ,

We are absolutely delighted to be your choice hotel when traveling to the Milwaukee area. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review of our staff and property. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Janine M. Osborne

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Recently spent a night at the hotel before flying south for warmer weather. Staff is excellent. Have a nice bar area with good food and great service. The rooms was very comfortable. Bed and shower were very good. Definitely would recommend this hotel for the area when flying elsewhere. Best place we stayed in Milwaukee airport area. Was a little more than other places but definitely worth it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear jojonash,

Really nice to hear your overall experience at the Hilton Garden Inn MKE Airport met and exceeded your expectations compared to other airport properties. Our exceptional team takes pride in making sure your every experience is positive and done with integrity. Safe travels south and please bring back some warmer weather.

Best Regards,
Kimberly Pohl
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Overall Good stay - this hotel had quiet rooms and was close to the airport. Easy access. Breakfast items were ok. Would recommend staying here. Did not use the business center or room service. Only issue was the pillows that were really flat, but that is only a preference.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Lori T,

We appreciate your feedback about your experience, it really helps us to maintain a successful hotel. We do offer two kinds of pillows, foam or feather. Our housekeeping staff is more than happy to switch out your pillows next time regarless of the time of day. I want to share and guarantee you the "HGI PROMISE" next time you visit. If you are not 100% satisfied with your stay - you do not pay. Hope to see you back in the near future so you can experience our well appointed business center and room service.

All our best,
Kimberly Pohl
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I can't say enough about the excellent service and caring that manager Sara and the entire staff showed to me and my family while staying at the MKE HGI (3 rooms) for my fathers funeral. They absolutely went out of the way to make a difficult time for my family a bit easier. They are genuinely good people who care about their customers. I highly recommend this hotel for not only comfortable accommodations, but also for excellent service.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Dave W.,

On behalf of the entire HGI staff and management team, we are deeply sorry for your loss. We really appreciate your kind review of our associates and property and I am glad they were able to provide a bit of comfort during such a difficult time.

We are incredibly lucky to have an entire staff of great-hearted people who all share a true passion for hospitality. I will be sure to personally pass along your comments to Sara and her team directly.

Warmest Regards,