Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
$117
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
$189
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
$204
$189
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$196
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$271
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$194
Travelocity
1,110 results
All reviewsmilwaukee airportfire pitfront deskshuttle servicebusiness centerrental caran early flightgreat place to stayfitness centerpark and flypool and hot tubvery nice hotelconvenient locationenjoyed my stayfree shuttlehgilobby
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was a great experience. The room was very clean, everything was better than I expected. The bed...... oh my god, that was so comfortable. It was like being at home, except their place is clean and my house is not. haha

The park and ride to the airport was the best money I hav ever spent.

Room Tip: Find the bed control to adjust your comfort. It is there but kind of hard to find.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Jackson H,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to let us know how your stay was! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves and that our park & fly option was a good experience for you. Thanks for sharing the tip with other travelers about our Garden Sleep System beds so they can find the perfect firmness level!

We appreciate your comments & hope to see you both again the next time you're in Milwaukee!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

So, first a disclaimer. I didn't stay here; my wife did. But, after four days of business travel, I missed her terribly and wanted to send something special. I called out of the blue at about 4:30pm, and the front desk clerk and restaurant manager helped me conspire to have roses, chocolate strawberries, and a bottle of champagne (courtesy of the restaurant manager) waiting for her when she got back from the client's office. Wife's heart melted! Thank you Milwaukee Hilton!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Marco A,
Thank you for sharing- we love to hear stories like yours! We know it's a small consolation for being away from home so long, but I'm glad we were able to help make her night special. Thanks for letting us be a part of your plan- we hope to see you both the next time you're in the Milwaukee area!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This particular hotel located on the southside is actually pretty decent!! My family and I traveled to Wisconsin to funeralize my brother. We were able to get some pretty good rates that included the breakfast. I would suggest doing this because it's cheaper this way. However, be on guard when you eat at the restaurant for lunch or dinner. The restaurant cook might try and short your order. We and others ordered 10pc wings for appetizers, but we did not receive the complete order. This happens at times, but this seemed to be deliberate. There were about 3 families in our section. All three family were shorted on their orders. So, be on the look out!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mrs H
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Good afternoon Mrs. H, Thank you for your recent trip advisor review. We value your feedback and I would look forward to speaking with you in greater detail about your restuarant experience. I can assure you that we have discussed this review with our team and we are committed to excellence at our hotel in every department, every day. Please contact me at 414-837-2422 so we can discuss this in greater detail. Thank you for your business. Sincerely, Sara Remlinger Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Spent a weekend here and enjoyed every aspect of the hotel From starbucks coffee 24 hours, warm chocolate chip cookies, a newspaper, very clean room, pool/whirlpool to the best staff I have seen in a long time. Everything we needed was attended too quickly and with a smile and a laugh, including our son getting sick in the pool area. Amazing staff top to bottom.It snowed while we were there and the parking lot was cleared before 7 am. There was no airplane noise and it was cool to step outside and watch planes take off so close.If there was a continental breakfast, this hotel would be the best valued hotel in Milwaukee!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Robert R,
Thank you for taking the time to review your family's visit to our hotel! We truly appreciate your feedback, and your high rating of our hotel & staff mean so much to the entire team! I'm glad you were able to enjoy so many of our amenities, but hope you'll come back when it's warmer so you can watch the planes while relaxing by our outdoor fire pit.

Regarding breakfast, we do offer a great Bed & Breakfast Package that includes an overnight stay as well as access to our buffet & all-you-can-eat made to order items in the morning.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us as well as other travelers. We hope to see you again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my two children. The hotel is nice and very close to Milwaukee airport. It was nice nothing special just a Normal hotel room with two double beds. The rooms do have a mini fridge and microwave. We received free breakfast made-to-order with our room. Breakfast was very good and you could get eggs omelettes pancakes waffles yogurt fruit and assorted juices. This is a good hotel for the price and had great amenities.

• Stayed: February 2013
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear dkiss76,
Thank you for choosing our hotel! We're glad you enjoyed your visit & that the breakfast package was a good option for your family. Hopefully you & the kids had a chance to visit our pool area or keep warm in the lobby by our fireplace.

Thanks for sharing your experience with other travelers. We hope to see you all again the next time you're in Milwaukee, maybe with less snow next time!