“Great hotel near the airport!”

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #4 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed here to ease the shock to the system of an early departure. Turned out to be a great idea and worth every penny spent.

Located less than five minutes from the airport, but never heard any airport or highway noise at any time.

While we didn't have enough time for breakfast in the morning because of our flight time, the food smells near the restaurant sure made me regret the press of time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Mark A,
Thank you for choosing our hotel! I'm glad to hear you two didn't have to wake up quite so early for your trip, and that you enjoyed a quiet night at our hotel. We hope you'll come stay with us again, and that you have more time to relax and enjoy our restaurant and other amenties. Thanks again for staying with us- happy travels!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The MKE Hilton Garden Inn is a very clean hotel located close enough to the airport to make it convenient but far enough away that you don't hear airport noise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant has a good selection of food and beer - and there were free cookies at check in!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear mark60640,
Thank you for taking the time to visit our TripAdvisor page & for sharing your thoughts! We appreciate your comments & high rating of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to visit our restaurant- we were excited to introduce our new menu earlier this month. We'd love to see you again the next time you're in Milwaukee. We'll have freshly baked cookies ready for your arrival!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My sisters and I stayed here recently while having to be near St. Luke's for an ill relative. While our reason for being there was stressful, our stay was anything but. Very efficient, kind staff who allowed me to call ahead from the hospital without my credit card handy and held the room until we could arrive. The room was spacious and clean, the hotel was easy to find and quiet considering being next to the airport.

Our dinner was excellent and service was quick. The only downside was the pricey breakfast buffet, a lot of food to choose from and very fresh, however I would have been happier to order off the menu a small portion of what I wanted.

I will recommend this hotel to others and it will be were I stay when I need to be around the airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear WiBusyM0m,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad to hear you had a comfortable & quiet visit, though I'm sorry for the circumstances that brought you to our hotel. We appreciate your feedback about our restaurant; I will certainly pass your comments on to our restaurant manager.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us- we hope to see you again for a visit that will allow you to relax and enjoy our amenities!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've stayed here twice when I was in the area on business - very clean, modern hotel and very convenient from the airport with a lot of nice restaurant choices nearby. I have stayed at other airport hotels in this area and this is the best.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Jonathan L,
Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel & for taking the time to share a review about your visits! We strive to be the best so comments like yours mean so much to our entire team. Thanks for staying with us- we hope to see you again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

There aren't that many choices for hotels in the South side of Milwaukee, so I chose to stay here, even though it was an airport hotel. The property is adjacent to the airport and has free parking, which is unique for cities. They were very friendly and welcoming when I entered to check-in.

The overall hotel condition was great. Fairly new or remodeled. Can't tell, but everything seems fresh.

Staying only one night, I did not get a chance to try every service at the hotel, but I did get a chance to run in the fitness center and then cool off in the pool. The fitness area had 3 treadmills in great condition and a stair master and a few other cardio machines. A full set of dumbells and one of those universal gym setups rounded it out. It was clean and well maintained. The pool was a modest sized pool and the spa was good enough for a handful of people.

The rooms were nice. HGI has these foam beds that I'm not a fan of, but they were in good shape. Aside from that, the bedding, desk, and TV condition was great.

Overall, a very solid place to stay for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Harris N
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Harrispark,
Thank you for choosing our hotel among others in the area, and for taking the time to review your visit! We are a new property & had our second anniversary last summer- thanks for noticing that we do our best to keep everything well maintained.

I'm glad you had a chance to visit our fitness center and check out our pool area. Hopefully next time you'll be able to enjoy some of our other amenities!

Thanks again for staying with us- we hope to see you again the next time you're in Milwaukee!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was forced to stay a night in the Clarion down the road. (Work has a corp discount there). I checked myself out and immediately checked into the HGI.

What a difference! Friendly staff, super clean rooms, overall the facility sparkled.

Great hotel for business with free wifi throughout.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear kuuru,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us- we're appreciate your feedback and are glad we had the opportunity to help you enjoy a comfortable night in Milwaukee! We're proud to offer amenities business travelers need like free wifi, a 24 hour business center, and complimentary shuttle service. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community- we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great place to stay. Very friendly staff, extremely attentive. Will definitely come back! I wish the lobby bar was open just a little bit later. The breakfast buffet was delicious. The beds were very firm. I didn't experience any noise from the airport, which was very nice.

• Stayed: January 2013
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Meb6g7,
Thanks for choosing our hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and that your visit was a quiet one. It's great to hear our friendly team took good care of you during your stay, though I apologize our bar was not open later. Thank you for sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community and for your high rating of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!