“Very relaxing and quiet.”

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #4 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fond du Lac
“Very relaxing and quiet.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My sisters and I stayed here recently while having to be near St. Luke's for an ill relative. While our reason for being there was stressful, our stay was anything but. Very efficient, kind staff who allowed me to call ahead from the hospital without my credit card handy and held the room until we could arrive. The room was spacious and clean, the hotel was easy to find and quiet considering being next to the airport.

Our dinner was excellent and service was quick. The only downside was the pricey breakfast buffet, a lot of food to choose from and very fresh, however I would have been happier to order off the menu a small portion of what I wanted.

I will recommend this hotel to others and it will be were I stay when I need to be around the airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear WiBusyM0m,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad to hear you had a comfortable & quiet visit, though I'm sorry for the circumstances that brought you to our hotel. We appreciate your feedback about our restaurant; I will certainly pass your comments on to our restaurant manager.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us- we hope to see you again for a visit that will allow you to relax and enjoy our amenities!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Oakfield, New York
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've stayed here twice when I was in the area on business - very clean, modern hotel and very convenient from the airport with a lot of nice restaurant choices nearby. I have stayed at other airport hotels in this area and this is the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Jonathan L,
Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel & for taking the time to share a review about your visits! We strive to be the best so comments like yours mean so much to our entire team. Thanks for staying with us- we hope to see you again the next time you're in the area!
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed January 23, 2013

There aren't that many choices for hotels in the South side of Milwaukee, so I chose to stay here, even though it was an airport hotel. The property is adjacent to the airport and has free parking, which is unique for cities. They were very friendly and welcoming when I entered to check-in.

The overall hotel condition was great. Fairly new or remodeled. Can't tell, but everything seems fresh.

Staying only one night, I did not get a chance to try every service at the hotel, but I did get a chance to run in the fitness center and then cool off in the pool. The fitness area had 3 treadmills in great condition and a stair master and a few other cardio machines. A full set of dumbells and one of those universal gym setups rounded it out. It was clean and well maintained. The pool was a modest sized pool and the spa was good enough for a handful of people.

The rooms were nice. HGI has these foam beds that I'm not a fan of, but they were in good shape. Aside from that, the bedding, desk, and TV condition was great.

Overall, a very solid place to stay for business or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Harris N
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Harrispark,
Thank you for choosing our hotel among others in the area, and for taking the time to review your visit! We are a new property & had our second anniversary last summer- thanks for noticing that we do our best to keep everything well maintained.

I'm glad you had a chance to visit our fitness center and check out our pool area. Hopefully next time you'll be able to enjoy some of our other amenities!

Thanks again for staying with us- we hope to see you again the next time you're in Milwaukee!
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was forced to stay a night in the Clarion down the road. (Work has a corp discount there). I checked myself out and immediately checked into the HGI.

What a difference! Friendly staff, super clean rooms, overall the facility sparkled.

Great hotel for business with free wifi throughout.

Would stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear kuuru,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us- we're appreciate your feedback and are glad we had the opportunity to help you enjoy a comfortable night in Milwaukee! We're proud to offer amenities business travelers need like free wifi, a 24 hour business center, and complimentary shuttle service. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community- we look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great place to stay. Very friendly staff, extremely attentive. Will definitely come back! I wish the lobby bar was open just a little bit later. The breakfast buffet was delicious. The beds were very firm. I didn't experience any noise from the airport, which was very nice.

• Stayed January 2013
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Meb6g7,
Thanks for choosing our hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and that your visit was a quiet one. It's great to hear our friendly team took good care of you during your stay, though I apologize our bar was not open later. Thank you for sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community and for your high rating of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Delavan, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2013

the hospitality was second to none. we were treated with great care and respect. The staff was very gracious and friendly. thank you for making our stay so enjoyable and making the new year start off great!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear 322Chris,
Thank you for selecting our hotel to start off the New Year! I'm glad to hear you & your friends enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your comments about our staff and for taking the time to share your thoughts with other travelers. We hope to see you all again soon!
Englewood, Florida
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel over the Christmas holiday while visiting Milwaukee. We were very pleased with the room. The beds were really comfortable and the choice of pillows was a real plus. Everything was immaculately clean.

Check-in and out was a breeze and the staff was very friendly. We didn't spend much time in the public areas of the hotel, but they were beautifully decorated.

We will definitely stay here again on our next weekend visit.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the top floor next time to eliminate footsteps above my head.