1,141 results
All reviewsmilwaukee airportfire pitfront deskbusiness centerrental caran early flightshuttle servicegreat place to stayfitness centerpark and flyvery nice hotelconvenient locationfree shuttlehgilobbymkeproximity
Reviewed January 9, 2013

the hospitality was second to none. we were treated with great care and respect. The staff was very gracious and friendly. thank you for making our stay so enjoyable and making the new year start off great!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear 322Chris,
Thank you for selecting our hotel to start off the New Year! I'm glad to hear you & your friends enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your comments about our staff and for taking the time to share your thoughts with other travelers. We hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel over the Christmas holiday while visiting Milwaukee. We were very pleased with the room. The beds were really comfortable and the choice of pillows was a real plus. Everything was immaculately clean.

Check-in and out was a breeze and the staff was very friendly. We didn't spend much time in the public areas of the hotel, but they were beautifully decorated.

We will definitely stay here again on our next weekend visit.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the top floor next time to eliminate footsteps above my head.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear WI_Trips,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We hope you enjoyed your visit with family over the holidays & are glad you had a comfortable stay at our hotel. For your next visit we'd be happy to ensure your family has a quiet room on our top floor.

Thanks again for staying with us and for sharing your feedback with other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again in the new year!

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed and his hotel many times and recommended it to colleagues. However, on my last visit I was surprised with a couple of disappointments and one annoyance. I didn't have my bottled water in room (gold status perk) minor, but when I searched the floor for an item I had dropped, I noted that areas around the base of the beds had apparently never been vacuumed. The most concerning was the 6:00am wake-up call that I received, but did not request. I feel worse for the person who did not get their wake-up call. Of course I'll stay here again. It is a nice hotel overall, but I'm thinking a wake-up call to hotel management is needed.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Marbella123
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Hi Marbella123!
Happy holidays and thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to having you stay here again! I do apologize about the waters were not in the room prior to your arrival, but hopefully the delivery to your room shortly after check in helped correct that oversight. We take great pride in our hotel and have earned 4 consecutive outstandings from our quality assurance inspection from Hilton, our most recent being an 99.79% for overall cleanliness of the hotel. I definitely understand why you were distubred by the dust that we missed, rest assure this will not happen again. Lastly, I apolgize about the wake up call to your room; a previous extended stay guest had checked out early - unfortunately our wake up call system is not designed to know if a guest checks out early, only to commit to a requested wake up call. I know what that may have been like for you receiving the un-wanted wake up call, please accept our apology. Our entire team wishes you a happy and healthy New Year's and hope you come back to visit soon.

-Michael Glover, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Beautifully decorated and comfortable hotel. Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Rooms had great beds and very clean.
The Great American Grill inside the hotel was a welcome sight. We were tired when we arrived and didn't want to go hunting for a restaurant. In fact, the choices were good---so we ate there both nights. The outdoor fireplace pit was striking.

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Connie M
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Connie M,
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts about your visit. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at our hotel & were able to get some rest after traveling. Thanks for your comments about our restaurant- I hope you had a chance to try our mac & cheese! Be sure to come back when it's warmer so you can relax by our firepit. Thank you again for your comments. We appreciate your feedback & hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed here with my wife and mother during a trip around Wisconsin. We were visiting Milwaukee but wanted a hotel a little cheaper than the ones in and around downtown.

The rooms are spacious and clean and the hotel has good amenities and public areas. The staff were friendly and efficient. We ate in the restaurant in the evening which we found to be very good value as the portions were huge and the prices not too outrageous (for a British point of view, at least). In the morning we found the breakfast to be excellent with plenty of choice of hot and cold items.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank stu_uk
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear stu_uk,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your thoughts on your visit! I'm glad to hear our hotel was a comfortable stop during you Wisconsin travels. Thanks for your feedback about our restaurant, as well as our rooms & staff. We hope you all had a safe trip home & that you'll visit us again the next time you're in Milwaukee!