Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Milwaukee
$144
$117
$160
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

1,047 results
All reviewsfree shuttleflat screenwould stay againmiller parkcontinental breakfastdowntown areagame
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The rooms were fine, service very good. Breakfast was very good. No pools for kids. Neighborhood is pretty rough. No place to walk to. Slot machines in lobby and it had a bar. Not family friendly but fine for adults. A lot cheaper than other hotels in town.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
gmhotelofthearts, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

We would like to thank you for your feedback as we are always striving to make our establishment the best it can be. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and our staff. We do offer other amenities such as a 24 hour fitness and a bar a lounge to relax after a long day in place of a pool. The neighborhood is located in an up and coming neighborhood and we are excited to be a part of the neighborhoods transformation.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I needed to be in the area for work and this was the only hotel available. It was trying to convey a contemporary theme, but the room furnishings were fairly low end. However, the room was clean. The bed was also clean and comfortable. It took me a minute to put my finger on what was missing when I realized it had no dresser or chair for the desk. I had to pull the desk (microwave on it) up to side of the bed so I could work on my laptop. For the most part, it was quiet, but that could have been because it was a Monday evening. The room was freshened with an incense smell. It was not offensive, but not what I would have picked. When I asked the desk person why there was no dresser, I was told that only suites had them as the closet was to make up for this. My closet was no wider than a suitcase. I was told that if I became a regular customer, I could get an upgrade. I would think that a business owner would want to put their best foot forward first rather than explaining deficiencies later. The area is about 1 mile north of MATC and the arenas in downtown Milwaukee. There are no restaurants in the immediate area that I could see. It appears that the area is trying to develop. At night I was cautious when walking to and from my car, but I had no problems.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I thought the hotel was nice and the amenities were great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. To make this a five star hotel it needs to be updated and some new paint and decorations. Other than that we really enjoyed our stay and would go there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Reviews are pretty negative but this wasn't our experience at all. The room was clean and quite modern. Also the free shuttle which is really useful. There was a reasonable selection for breakfast and we felt very safe.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends