“Spacious room, shuttle service very good”

Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee
Ranked #43 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We just stayed one night en route to Green Bay for a Packers game. We were
shuttled to the BMO Harris Bradley Center to see the Bucks play and one phone
call summoned the shuttle bus to get us at the end of the game. Rooms are quiet
and clean and have nice TV's and updated bath fixtures.
Breakfast is adequate, free parking is great and accommodation is made outside
for smokers. There is even a small bar area for congregating in the evening.

Good value.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CAROL M

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The staff was excellent. Warm and cozy establishment. My room was spacious, clean, and smelled awesome. This is a new hotel. Complimentary Continental Breakfast
was awesome. I will definately stay here again my next visit.

Room Tip: Enjoy Yourself
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MissFrequentFlyer
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Having never been to Milwaukee I was not sure what to expect. The hotel is located close to downtown and many attractions. The street in front (6th) was never real busy either morning, late afternoon or night. A plus for out of towners trying to get around.
My room although somewhat on the small side was very, very clean. It was very modern and up to date. I had an issue the first day with the shower dripping and it was taken care of promptly. I must say that being on the south side of the first floor I got a lot of noise from the hallway that I probably would not have got if I had been farther back or on another floor. I am an early riser(5 AM), so the morning noise was not a big problem. The heating/cooling system functioned well and was not annoying.
The desk staff was friendly and helpful. The shuttle driver was very helpful with directions.
I tried the free breakfast once. It did nothing for me.
The parking lot was well lit and there appears to be several cameras watching over it. Felt my vehicle was safe being parked there.
The hotel is right across the street from a housing authority complex. There was a couple times during my stay that I felt that the hotel was overflow for the complex. That being said, everyone was friendly.
If I am back doing business in downtown Milwaukee I will probably stay here again. Overall it was convenient, easy to get to and easy to get downtown from. For me the price was right and again, my room was very, very clean.

Room Tip: If you get a room on the first floor, make sure it is more toward the North end and not on the alley...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve K
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Was planning to just have a king sized bed, asked what upgrades were available and manager offered me a whirlpool with long size bed for only $99. When he then noticed that room was taken, he upgraded me for free to a king suite!!!! (Which I was told is regularly $169!) everything was perfect! Shuttle service was friendly and reliable and breakfast was great. I have stayed here before and they just continue to amaze me! The manager will go out of his way every time! Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Kuehl82
Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The shuttle was very convient for getting around downtown but he appeared to be angry and drove extremly reckless. He was speeding and failing to obey any traffic control devices. He was very rude and should NOT BE DRIIVING anyone. King size bed room was very small and I complained to the manager and he stated that the hotel was sold out and it was booked on HOTWIRE.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
A Wyndham traveler
BRIDGEVIEW
Reviewed November 27, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Travelers also viewed these Milwaukee hotels
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#21 of 56 in Milwaukee
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport

Been to Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee

Address: 1840 N 6th St, Milwaukee, WI 53212-3621
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #43 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Price Range: $72 - $171 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee