“What a blast”
Review of ComedySportz

ComedySportz
Ranked #7 of 26 Fun & Games in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: ComedySportz is an all ages improve comedy Show. Audiences suggest topics and our talented teams of comedians make funny scenes up right on the spot! We have food, drinks, and shows every weekend. Kidz shows, Birthday Parties, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, barmitzvahs, etc are perfect for ComedySportz!
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The 1st comedy experience in Milwaukee. I usually go to Second City comedy club in Chicago. I heard about the midnight adult show and had to go. Great location with good parking. Good pricing for the show and drinks. Service at the bar was good along with inside the show. Our server Matt was Johnny on the spot with the drinks. The show was hilarious and very down to earth.The food we did not try, but all plates I saw looked fresh and appetizing. My only dislike was the amount of people just talking and socializing during the show which made it difficult to focus on the show itself.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have been to well over 40 ComedySportz shows, the majority of which at the Chicago theater. This was the first time I attended a show at the Milwaukee theater. The ballet parking attendant was amusing and made the show seem to begin early which was great but I really thought tipping them was kind of crazy. I don't pay the people who do this job at festivals or concerts; I'm not going to do it in the small parking lot that this theater has. I liked that there was hot food you can order and the cheese sticks I got were pretty good. The show was funny overall but one or two of the players were not up to the standard that I was used to. However, having been to so many shows I know that this can change very easily from night to night. Overall, the show is great and definitely worth the price. Great for the family as well.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

If you've never been to a comedy sports show you really need to try it.
Eventually you start to see patterns in the audience suggestions because the audience is less clever than it thinks it is.
I find that the most refreshing shows are the earlier, off-night shows. Sometimes even free shows by those taking classes can be found. Call and they'll probably tell you when those are.
Even the bad shows, which are pretty few, are pretty good.
Worth the money. The bar food and drinks are good and affordable.
Two teams of comedians make up scenes based on audience suggestions and play against each other for points. Some of the games are convoluted and a few of the refs can be really long-winded and boring but once they actually play it is a lot of fun.

1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed November 14, 2010

I've been to two ComedySportz showings. I went to a regular show and an adults only show. They were both hilarious. The regular show is a great family event! The audience suggestions make each show different and like it was made just for you. You can also order food and drinks at the event.

2  Thank WITraveler3353
Reviewed January 16, 2010

This is one of the crown jewels of Milwaukee. A hilarious improv comedy show that's been playing for over 25 years. It's not comedy about sports. It's comedy played as sport with two teams competing and a referee. I still remember the first time I went to a show in 1985. I've been coming every since. They moved into a new theatre not long ago--bar, restaurant and showroom. Kind of a funky area south of the Third Ward, but they have a big parking lot so there's nothing to worry about. You can bring your wife or girlfriend or mom or kids and you'll never have to worry about whether or not it's appropriate. ComedySportz is a Milwaukee institution that spawned locations all over the United States. Check them out. You won't be sorry.

2  Thank califguys