“Good vegetarian options”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Thank you Honey Pie for offering a variety of veg options. My son and daughter, both vegetarians, have both eaten here with me. We never leave without a cupcake!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We waited a bit to be seated, small place, but well worth it. Truly gourmet but very reasonable. Don't forget the pie!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Its small and always crowded but definitely worth the wait. The beer list is huge and ever-changing. Every item on the menu is delicious. Plus homemade bakery daily. Double chocolate pretzel bacon cookie. Thats all I have to say.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

What a find. :) Ironically, I think the pie was the part I enjoyed least, and I still enjoyed the pie. (And in all fairness, I was so full after my lunch that I got the pie to go and ate it a few hours later after it had been sitting in my car.) The cornbread with bourbon butter and housemade apricot jam blew my mind. Comfort food at it's finest. Fun atmosphere. Good food. Friendly service.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

HoneyPie is a friendly bar/restaurant in the heart of Milwaukee's awesome Bay View neighborhood. They serve a nice variety of excellent scratch-made food that is anything but ordinary. Get there early to avoid a wait; it's a popular spot! (And be sure to save room for dessert...the baked goods are phenomenal!)