“Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Serves Alcohol
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Great cheese selection, and The Uber Bar connected to it was a great find! We spent much of an afternoon there sampling beers and cheese and can't wait to do it again!

1 Thank WhitP

Chicago
“Great cheese sandwich paired with an excellent local brew”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

The title of my review says it all, but here are some details. Stopped by here on a Saturday afternoon, about mid-day, and bellied up to the bar. Friendly staff was very attentive, letting us know about the specials. What caught our eye though was the grilled cheese and salami sandwich. It came out quickly, and it was a treat. While we were there, we sampled a few local brews, including a Ptosi tangerine IPA. I cannot remember the stout I had with my sandwich, but I believe it was from Lakefront Brewery. No matter, you can't go wrong with any selection on tap in my opinion. And there's glorious cheese! Check it out the next time you find yourself on 3rd street and I think you'll be happy.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Mark B
Wenatchee, Washington
“Definitely nothing spacial”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I got a "cheese taste" plate with four different local cheeses and dry fruit and almonds. I was expecting something flavorful and tasty, but the blue chees was way too much molded and the seasoned chedder was actually bitter!
The presentation was nice anyway and the price reasonable.
I hope that was not the best cheese in town...

1 Thank stefanobtrip
“Wonderful selection of cheeses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ordered both the Old German Sampler and the Sausage Sampler - delicious! Also a great selection of local Milwaukee beers!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kenmike10
“Cheese Heaven!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Went here 3 times during our stay in Milwaukee. Amazing selection of delicious cheese and beer and a few other things. If you like cheese you NEED to go here and spend a few bucks. Best cheddar I've ever had by far! Not to mention cool artisan cheeses available like beer cheese!

Visited July 2013