“Nice Place but Expensive”

Wisconsin Cheese Bar
Ranked #166 of 1,518 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Northern New Jersey
“Nice Place but Expensive”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I liked this place. Could sit outside and have a cheese platter and a glass of wine; but it was a bit pricey. Maybe it was norm for a chesse a platter, but I was bit sticker shock. Other than that, it was nice and the cheeses were tasty.

Visited August 2012

michigan
“Yummy cheddar plate!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We tried the cheddar plate and the meat plate. Both were very delicious and plenty for the 3 of us to try. We would love to come back if we are in the area!

Visited July 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Disappointed....”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Entered the cheese bar during the day....it was around 1pm, found it to be uncomfortably warm inside (it was 80 outside). We ordered and decided to have our beers and cheese outside at the tables. However, the tables and chairs were still all locked together, we had gone back inside to ask someone to unlock them so we could sit around the table. They were unable to do this because "the girl with the keys isn't here", had we not ordered already we would have left......disappointed, I was expecting great things here and not impressed at all.

• Visited June 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great Staff”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We went in to get some Wisconsin cheese. The Cheese bar has a wide selection of cheeses. We did not eat in the restaurant although the pretzel looked awesome, it was huge. The shop offered a good amount of cheeses. The guy who helped us was actually helpful. He made suggestions, which were delicious cheeses. He also was nice enough to recommend places to see around Milwaukee. We would have eaten here if we had not already planned to go to the Polish Fest to eat that night. Great store for Wisconsin cheeses. Make sure to try to Cheese Curds if you are not a local. They are addicting they are that good. I ate all mine already. Guess i'll have to drive back to Wisconsin to get some more.

Visited June 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Love, Love, Love ~ This Place~”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you like Cheese ~ Of Course ~

I will go here, Every time I happen to find myself in Milwaukee ~

I truly believe I was a rat in my former life & I adore cheese...
So this is the place for me,

We actually just went here to sample the Local RootBeer~

What we ended up finding is our new favorite "Bar"...

We had Local Beer, Local Cheese, Local RootBeer & The Best Pretzels EVAH!!!

You can also check in on Foursquare & get a 2for1 Drinks! =)

• Visited May 2012