“Absolutely love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Triskele's

Triskele's
Ranked #250 of 1,503 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Absolutely love this place!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Great customer service and delicious food. Awesome happy hour food menu and great double bubble deals ( 2 for the price of one) on beers and wine. I love the salad, cheeseburger and the mac and chese is the best in Milwaukee. The mussels I hear are also amazing. Super cute and cozy. The two ladies who own and operate make this place a definite destination in my regular places to go when I'm on that side of town.

1 Thank booski333

South Bend, Indiana
“Outstanding from start to finish”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Cannot say enough good things about our experience. Dinner and service were outstanding. Server (Alicia) was well-versed on the menu and provided spot-on recommendations for wine and beer. Mahi-Mahi and steak were prepared to perfection.

• Visited November 2013
Rockford, il
“Disappointing Meal”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I went to Triskele’s for dinner on a Saturday evening in October. The atmosphere and service were just ok and our meals were very disappointing. We shared a burger and the special Ravioli.
To start off the burger was slightly undercooked for medium. We got the chili fries with the burger and the fries were really greasy and the seasoning they put on the fries you could hardly taste. Not sure why the fries are called “chili fries”.
We also got the Ravioli. The cheese stuffed inside the ravioli was good but they put this amaretto sauce over the Ravioli and it was awful. It was way overpowering and way too sweet.
For what you pay for your meal I expected a lot more. We were very disappointed in Triskele’s and it would take a lot of convincing for us to eat there again.

• Visited October 2013
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Great food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was there for my business trip and I stop at the restaurant for lunch and they have lots of variety of food, very reasonable price anyone can afford and also a very delicious food they made also Thea lady on register was very helpful and very good service,very clean next time when I had a trip to Milwaukee I will stop this place again and I will recommended this place to my friends.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Don L
Waukegan
“Beautiful Neighborhood Spot”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Tina and I make this a stop as often as we can. The staff is wonderful. The food and the beer is always good. Mac and cheese a must. The place is always neat and CLEAN!

• Visited August 2013