“Fun with poor service” 3 of 5 bubbles

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fun with poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

It was a great time but the service gets very slow when it gets busy - similiar to other bars.

Visited May 2012

Appleton, Wisconsin
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Entertaining bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

This bar had a wonderful atmosphere. The dueling pianists were fun and lively to watch. They played a lot of favorites that we could all dance and sing along to. Also, they had great drink specials. I will definitely revisit again next time we're in Milwaukee.

Visited January 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect End to a Milwaukee Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

Lucille's has the perfect atmosphere to end a great night out in Milwaukee. The dualing piano performers are extremely talented, they play to the crowd and have everyone signing along by the end of the night. The establishment is clean, there was no cover charge and there were $4 martini specials on a Saturday night. I cannot believe that I have never been here before but I am certainly going back!

Visited January 2012
Brookfield, WI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Raunchy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2010

A group of friends and family went there this weekend for a 50th birthday celebration. For a Friday evening, it was not too crowded, and after our experience that evening, it made sense. There were about 12 of us, and someone in our group requested a song for my birthday. They request that you come up to the piano. I did that, and not only did they not play the song that my son tipped $20 for, they made up a random song with such raunchy lyrics that it made everyone in my party cringe. When my son questioned the piano player, they threw him out. He just wanted his money back, and was so embarassed that they would sing such a song. The management blamed us for the incident. Go to 88 keys in West Allis. Much classier place.

3 Thank mba3boiz
milwaukee
“Enjoyed it !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

Had a great time, service was fast , players are talented , a little load somtimes.