The Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel
GardenInn.com
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
$169
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortSuites
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$282
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$172
All reviewssleep quality was finegreat fitthe hotel websiteexpensive hotelwake up callleave your cargreat rateother hotelsrooms are clean
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I would like to share my recent experience in my recent stay at this hotel. I was very much reluctant to stay at this hotel because of some bad reviews
for this hotel, but for the price they offered and with free shuttle service, I thought I will give a try for one day and then move to other hotels around.
When I called the shuttle from the airport to pick me up they told me around 10 minutes,the driver was very courteous and apologies for coming 5 minutes late as she has to fill petrol(gas as they say in US). I was impressed by service as I have to wait 1 hour to two hours in some hotels around the world for the shuttle.
When I reached hotel I was greeted with very smiling hotel staff.When I reached my room I was totally surprised, as they have remodeled all the rooms specially washrooms,as I was expecting it as I saw photos in trip adviser,but on the contrary the room was very comfortable specially compared to the price I paid. They also start breakfast at 4:00 am for the airport going guests,which was surprise too,as most hotels has from 6:00 am.
For my curiosity I asked about the bad reviews of the hotelto the staff ,and the staff laughed and politely answered that the people complaining earlier were kicked out because they were fighting with other guests in parking lot,hence they complained.So I decided to stay 5 days with this hotel.
I am glad I chose this hotel and saved all most double of my money. Also there is city bus Route no 19 just at the door step of the hotel which will take you to downtown or other parts of Milwukee.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank vipul132
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at The Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share. We appreciate your feedback regarding our staff and shuttle. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Poor , hotel, me and my fiencee were treated poorly like a bunch of wild animals!!! I'd never come back again!!! I had no choice cuz I have no where 2 live yet!!!! So we do our own cleaning, and replace everything!!!!! 2 much security, its like prison except 4 the bars in the rooms!!!! They didn't even throw away the child, or the beds, or even the table chair 4 ur desk. All they do is package seal the bottom of the door and don't care 2 hear anything u tell them!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your recent experience and find this very distressing. Our primary goal is always to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience. For that reason, we certainly take this very seriously and have forwarded it to management. We appreciate that you've taken the time to leave advice for our future guests.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

A friend and I stayed here since we had an early morning flight from Milwaukee. I was pleasantly surprised at the updated room, especially the bathroom. Front desk staff was cordial. My only complaint was the shuttle driver who called us 15 minutes early and asked if we were ready to go (we were not -- it was 4:45am). We had hoped to grab a muffin and cup of coffee on our way out and we were glad that breakfast started at 4am. When we arrived in the lobby the driver told us we couldn't eat or drink in the shuttle so not to stop for anything. She rushed us to the shuttle. We were too stunned (and tired) to tell her we just wanted something to eat at the airport before our flight. Must admit we had the same driver on the way back and she was much more pleasant than she had been a week earlier. Paid $80 -- worth it for the room and to leave the car there for a week.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank susiem0619

Guest satisfaction is our number one objective so we really appreciate the input regarding our staff and shuttle. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your valuable business.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed at Econolodge Milwaukee Airport because we had an exceptionally early departure at MKE. The primary reason that we stayed there was that they offer a special rate that includes parking while you fly. I believe it was $30 more than the rate we were quoted for the room originally, but given that two weeks long-term parking at the airport would have cost over $100, this was a no brainer. The shuttle driver was very courteous. The shuttle was the only feature of the hotel that I liked. The gentleman at the front desk was scatterbrained and incomprehensible. When I called the hotel upon our return he misunderstood me and did not send the shuttle until I called a second time, delaying us by at least 20 minutes. The rooms were typical (poor) for the cost and price range, but given that we were staying less than 5 hours, I didn't want to pay for a more expensive hotel. I think the most disturbing thing about the hotel was that as I was putting our bags in our car at 3:30AM, I discovered that the security on the exterior doors was inoperative, so you could open any door to the hotel in the middle of the night. If I were to need to fly out of MKE again, I would see if other hotels had a similar parking arrangement.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

I am so sorry to hear about the situation that you experienced during your recent stay with us. Know that guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and we take what you have shared very seriously. Your review has been shared with management so that appropriate measured can be taken.

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

The service was good in the maintenance was good. The bedding was clean and comfortable. The tv although the older style had ample channel selections. Located in an area by the airport with a bunch of other names hotels. They offer shuttle service although I didn't use it nor did I sample their meager breakfast. Overall it gets an I would stay again vote.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank gkinaz

We appreciate the time you have taken to give your feedback on your recent experience, especially with regards to our shuttle and area. We hope to someday have another opportunity to host your stay.