“Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Chicago, United States
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Clean and friendly hotel. Perfect location with easy access to downtown Milwaukee and the airport. The staff always remembers my name and welcomes me a smile. The fitness center equipment is new and perfect for a quick workout to keep in shape/energized. Looking forward to staying again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dan,

Thank you so much for taking time to fill out a review for us it means a great deal to the staff and I. Its always a pleasure to see you and have you stay. we will see you soon.

Kim Dabrowski

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Glendale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Best stay and pleasant staff from front desk, food service, housekeeping, and everything in between...Give this location an "A" plus....Bethany at front desk was wonderful Kelly in housekeeping did an excellent job, Stacey in food service handled my refrigeration needs immediately and without hesitation. Please try this location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for your review! Our entire team is grateful to have earned your recommendation to others traveling to Milwaukee. We are happy that you found your room to be clean and spacious, and also happy to hear that you found our team to be friendly and helpful during your stay.We all hope to see you again the next time that you are in Milwaukee!
Hammond, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The facility is quiet, away from the airport and road noise. The room is spacious enough with comfortable bed and good furniture for work. The staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast had varieties with plenty of fruits, yogurt, bread, etc. My only complaint is that the hot water took a long time. Other than that I enjoyed my stay and would definitely there if an occasion arises again. Excellent value for the money!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the backside of the parking lot are quieter.
Green Features: I think a recycle can at the breakfast area, instead of having to throw lots of cartons in the trash, may be helpful.
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your nice comments. All of us at the hotel are happy that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly and attentive to your needs. Happy to hear that you enjoyed our great breakfast too! I am sorry to hear about the hot water and will be addressing the issue with my maintenance staff. We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back again and redeem ourselves. Thank you for the comments and the opportunity to improve. Hope to see you next time you are in Milwaukee.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great experience my stay 6/6-6/8 2014. Room very spacious, clean, and functional. The interior was not aged, no stains, dust, or debris. A small, portable eating tray was awaiting me on the bed upon my arrival. Sheets were very clean. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend to friends.

Green Features: Very good, makes sense and it worked well for my stay
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank SetterDDS
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad to know that our cleanliness standards exceeded your expectations and that you found our hotel to be comfortable and updated. Our housekeeping team is the heart of our hotel & they certainly take pride in their work and the service that they provide our guests!
So glad to hear that you enjoyed the lapdesk in your room and found it to be useful. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and other fellow travelers! Your kind words will definitely be shared.
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We arrived on a late plane and checked in just around midnight. The night time desk staff offered us bottles of water and made sure we'd be comfortable for the night. The typical, very good, Hampton Inn breakfast was just what we needed. The room was comfortable and well laid out.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank KarinWisc
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for your PRICELESS review! Our staff is always there to help you and do anything to make your stay the best. If you come back to Milwaukee we would love to see you again!
Clermont, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I always stay at Hampton Inn when I have a choice during business travel. I wanted to send a special commendation to Tim, evening manager at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. He was pleasant and went out of his way to accommodate my needs. When I was having room problems, he came and assisted me when there was no maintenance person on the premises. He was helpful with directions and information. His invitational demeanor to guests reflects well upon your hotel.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you enjoyed your interaction withTim:)
He is one of our many superstars! We are very fortunate to have such a great staff ~ each of our team members is dedicated to making our guest's experiences the best that they can be. I'm glad that you found this to be true!
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back the next time that you are visiting Milwaukee.
Saginaw, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This location is one of the older Hampton Inn locations I have stayed at. Its not a bad hotel for the price but nothing significant stands out.

Rooms: My room was a little worn and the television had poor reception with a digital glitch, making watching TV a chore.

Fitness Center: I enjoyed the fitness center with quality dumbells and Kettlebells (I dont see this often). Overall I was able to get a good workout.

Food Choices: McDonalds and some local steakhouse were the only things nearby so I had to travel a little ways to find dinner.

Overall: Its a Hampton by the airport so expectations should be minimal as should your actual time spent there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts from your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry that had a bad experience with the television in your room during your stay. We pride our selves in meeting and exceeding expectations, and I was both surprised and deeply disappointed to hear about your experience. I assure you your experience is contrary to the feedback we normally receive. I can very much empathize with your situation and assure you that we will take your comments into consideration. Your satisfaction is our main concern. At Hampton we stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied, we do not expect you to pay. I encourage you to please contact us at the hotel directly, as we would love to speak with personally to help resolve this matter.. Please know that your business and your satisfaction is incredibly important to us.