“Such nice staff”

Ranked #7 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Juneau, Alaska
“Such nice staff”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had been riding our motorcycles in the POURING rain for about 2 hours so arriving at the Hampton Inn was a treat. The staff was so darn nice, everyone was helpful. The shuttle bus took us to a restaurant for dinner and picked us up once we finished and were so timely. In the bathroom there was a little ducky that was just a nice touch. The rooms were so clean and spacious, free wifi etc... I would absolutely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: can't imagine there is a bad room in the place, so no tip.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AKtravelers22
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Sorry to hear that your ride ended in rain but I am excited that we had the opportunity to turn your day around. Being located right off 94 we defiantly have an advantage for travelers. I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied with the staff as well as the free shuttle and Wi-Fi services we offer. We are always changing the ducky in the bathroom so next time you are riding by we hope you stay with us and continue you collection.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I recently stayed at he Milwaukee Hampton Inn Airport location.
I really appreciate many things they do to make road warriors like myself feel more comfortable when we are away from home.

The little ducks in the bathroom were adorable - thank you for the immediate smile it put on my face.They also shrink wrap the apples. I would expect a Starbucks or the airport shops to do this considering the prices they charge for an apple and they don't, but this Hampton Inn did to to keep away unwanted germs from what is probably touched by several people until consumed. I knew that if this hotel took the time to wrap the apples that they were washed. Who know if the other places do.

The entire staff was a pleasure and I would happily stay here on my next trip to Milwaukee.

HH 817174608

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the comments. I am happy to hear the little things don’t go unnoticed. We are always looking for way to make you feel more at home and comfortable when you stay. I am glad to hear the little duck is doing his job by putting a smile on your face. We are always changing the ducks so come back and start your collection. Hope to see you again soon.
New York, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The Hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very helpful and greeted me with a smile. The pool and hot tub were great to relax in after I worked out in the fitness center. The breakfast was high quality and the staff was very nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for taking time to write this review. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy the pool and hot tub as well as the updated fitness center. I am glad to hear you were happy with the new breakfast items on the hot breakfast buffet as well and look forward to see you next time you are in the area.
fox lake, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Grandkids came to visit us and we were able to isit with the parents in the pool area while the kids were swiming. We then got take out pizza and were able to use the breakfast area to eat. Staff was very helpful and everyone had a good time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
I would like to thank you for staying with us at our Milwaukee Airport location. It is always a pleasure knowing that we were able to accomodate our guests. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay here with your grandkids, as well as enjoy the amenitites we have to offer. We hope to see you back soon, bring the family too!
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had such a good time Liz, Bethany and Tim made our stay extraordinary. Plan on staying very soon in the future, beds were amazing, rooms were so clean and the staff is absolutely amazing. It really is like staying home but with people taking care of all your needs

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Sheinz420
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us during your time here in Milwaukee. we greatly appreciate your feedback. I am very glad that our staff took great care of you. They are a great asset to our team! It is a pleasure knowing that you were satisfied with your accomodations. Please feel free to visit us again, upon your next trip to Milwaukee!
Marshfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The Hampton Inn/Milwaukee Airport was more than adequate. Location/accessibility were great with a walking path near by. The breakfast was all we needed to eat as well as tasty. Staff were accomadating and willing to please with smiling faces. The room and bathroom were very clean.
I would recommend this Hampton Inn. We were well cared for and an overall nice experience. MCL

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
It's always a pleasure to know that our guests are satisfied. I am happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. I am glad that you have enjoyed the amenities we have to offer, and we hope to have you back soon!
Granite City, Illinois
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The employees made the trip more enjoyable. They were friendly, talkative, and humorous too. They made you feel at home. Breakfast was great too. No complaints about the rooms either. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I am glad that we were able to be your home away from home. Our staff does its best to make our guests feel comfortable. I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to have you back soon!