“Still a great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport

Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #6 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Columbia, Maryland
“Still a great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was stuck in Milwaukee when my flight was cancelled and needed a place to stay. The Hampton staff was very understanding and gave me a good room at a good price. The shuttle picked me up promptly and the drive is the nicest guy. My room was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was good. They dropped me back off at the airport the next day. All in all it was a good respite from my travel woes. I'll stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! We really do appreciate it. I am happy that despite the issues with your airline, we were still able to accomodate your stay with us! We hope to have you back soon! Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Menasha, WI, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hotel is good, $89 rate is good, shares shuttle with Hilton Garden, upon our return, the phone to the shuttle didn't work, we took a cab, hotel reimbursed us for the cab without hassle, but this shouldn't have happened

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
I send my sincerest apologies for the miscommunication with the shuttle upon your return. The number to call is the direct line to the hotel, and I apologize if you were unable to reach us. However, I am very glad that we were able to reimburse you! You are absolutley correct, this should not have happened, and I will make sure that it does not again. I would hope that you would give us another chance to make things right. I hope to see you soon, and again i apologize for the inconveniences you had duing your stay with us!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hotel is nice, everyone we met was very helpful and nice. The breakfast could be much better. Biscuits and gravy were cold, eggs were runny. No one was around to refill or clean the area. The tables were dirty and garbage overflowing. We did not eat there the 2nd morning.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
I send my sincerest apologies for all your inconveniences during your stay with us! I could only hope that you give us a second chance to make this right. I can offer you a VIP Pass that would allow you to stay one free night! Please contact us if you have not done so already. Again, I apologize for this and I can assure you it will not happen again.
Cedar Grove, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The room was very clean, the mattress delightful, & when I returned from my trip, the van driver started my car & let me sit in the van while the car warmed up for a few minutes. -3 degrees outside, so that was GREATLY appreciated.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It's the little things that matter! Here at the Hampton I can assure you that the treatment you shall recieve will always be of great quality. Hope you had a safe trip home and remember, you are always more than welcome to come back home!
St. Joseph, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Air banging away in duct system the entire time I was there, complained to two different staffers and same answer "Yea, a LOT of people complain about that"...well if you are aware of it..FIX IT! Was embarrassed to complain again, but the room above me had loud banging for hours, running back and forth, and was assured they would "settle down soon" THAT is CUSTOMER SERVICE????

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate you bringing the issue with the air ducts near your room to our attention. We've ensure that our maintenance team is aware of this and are working to resolve it. Thank you again!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Super super customer service. The frontdesk folks are so so wonderful. Thank you, folks, for being so nice, both the morning and night folks. The facility, pool, whirlpool are so super clean. The pool is so warm. I'll surely miss the pool.

• 5 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
I am glad that you were able to enjoy the pool, and I am sure the pool will miss you too! I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we hope to have you back soon!
Vancouver, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

From the moment I checked-in it was clear that this was a well run hotel. Staff was very friendly and went out of their way to ensure that the stay was comfortable and memorable. I travel extensively and this is one of the better managed hotels -- it is clear that there is great leadership running this facility.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, it is greatly appreciated! Our staff definitely does its best to hep accomodate the guest's here. We hope to have you back and give you yet another wonderful experience.