“Quick ovvernight stay”

Ranked #7 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
A TripAdvisor Member
“Quick ovvernight stay”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Needed a quick overnight hotel for an overnight layover. The hotel had a free shuttle to and from the airport with extremely friendly drivers. Check in and out was easy! The hotel, although close to the airport, is still 10 minute drive. This is just a precaution if you are cutting close to time! Would definitely do it again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Also , I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and possibly staying with us again. We would be more than happy to have you back! I am glad that your stay with us was pleasant. Our staff is very welcoming, and our shuttle drivers are more than willing to help. Aside form being able to provide transportation, they are very knowledgeable about the area and are able to take you to a variety of restaurants and stores around the area as well! Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very warm, welcoming and the front desk staff are friendly and knowledgeable . The rooms were clean and comfortable . I didn't want to get out of bed. The breakfast was great! We had everything we needed.We will definately be back. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2013
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your stay here. I am glad you have enjoyed it. Here you can always count on excellent customer service. Our front desk staff, as well as the rest of our staff is always more than willing to help. Hope to see you back soon, and don't forget to bring some friend's for the ride!
chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 5, 2013

If you are ever in Milwaukee you must go to the Hampton Inn Airport Inn. Don't let the name scare you are not right next to the airport. The rooms are roomy and very quiet. The staff is great caring that your stay be the best. The breakfast is one of the best hotel breakfast I ever had.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to say thank you for recommeding us to others. Our doors are always open, so feel free to stop in, bring a friend if you'd like too! Again thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you soon!
Baltimore
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great hotel with clean rooms. The staff was very friendly.

There were a few things that I think are important to note:

The third floor hallway smells terrible. I think they need to clean the carpet. They have the shampoo and shower gel in those bulk dispensers in the shower and I hate those dispensers. I think since they switched over to the bulk dispensers, they don't leave lotion in the room.

I also noticed that instead of the housekeeping staff getting a report of check-outs from the front desk, they knock on your door. I was hoping to sleep in but was awoken twice by housekeeping checking to see I had checked out. Slightly annoying.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Milwaukee. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you may have had during your stay. I would like to apologize for houskeeping you waking you. The only problem with the check out reports, is that many times our guests do not come up to the front desk to check out, and that is why our housekeepiong knocks. I understand your annoyance, although you may want to communicate any concerns with our front desk staff prior to your check-in so that we may be able to accomodate your stay and avoid this. I appreciate your feedback, and I will most definitely see what we can do about that third floor! I hope to have you back and see if you like the improvements!
Milwaukee, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Hampton MKE Airport is a very clean hotel with great staff and excellent rooms. Internet works great. Staff is really attentive to any special needs, and the grand kids love the pool. For business or pleasure, this is an outstanding hotel. Just off the interstate is easy access and convenient to things in Milwaukee and Chicago with a short drive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
This is such a great family hotel. I glad your family and yourself had chosen our property during your stay here in Milwaukee. The kids love the pool, especially with all the inflatables. We want our guest's to feel welcome and walk in to a nice clean room to relax in. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to have you and your family back soon!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stay here often when we have an early flight out of MKE. The property is always clean and the staff is great. They have to go bags if you have to leave prior to the breakfast being served. The only gripe is they have the soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your stay here in Milwaukee! The proximity of the airport, along with the breakfast bags is always a plus, especially for the early flights! Also, just in case your craving something more, feel free to stop by the front desk and ask our guest service representative if they can prepare something for you. Oh and don't forget, if you prefer the little bottles of shampoo, feel free to stop down and we cn get you some! Hope to have you back soon, and have a Happy Halloween.
Birmingham, Michigan
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Everything was great. Hampton was clean . People were friendly including all of the desk staff,housekeeping and Kathleen at breakfast was extraordinary. Hilton has done a good job with this Hampton Inn. The service,value, sleep quality, cleaniness, location and room were all reflective of the quality of the Hilton name.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very happy that your stay was us was pleasant. Our Hampton Team is always more than ready to accomodate your stay with us. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the amenities of the hotel. I hope to have you back soon. Feel more than welcome to bring some friends too! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and have a Happy Halloween!