New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #6 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Orrville, Ohio
“2 day business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very nice stay, the staff were very helpful and friendly, when we got there we had a slight problem in our room but after a call to the front desk the wait staff soon had the problem fixed. The full breakfast was delicious both mornings and served by friendly staff. I was also impressed with the cleanness of the rooms. Great hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
I am very pleased that our employees were able to take care of you right away! althouhg, I expected anything less. I also happened to notice that you mentioned you were traveling on business. Just in case you weren't aware, we do have corporate rates set up with a few companies. We may not always have a rate set up with yours, but it never hurts to ask. Glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us, and we hope to see you soon. Have a Happy Halloween. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Orrville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The front desk took care of our needs promptly! The breakfast gal was very energetic and helpful!! We were very satisfied and will stay here again! Not a better place to stay! Each employee made our stay special!

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
I am glad that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one! Kathleen, our breakfast attendant, is a wonderful addition to our team. She definitely brings the energy in the morning, especially when it is needed so early! I hope to see you back soon! I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
West Fargo, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was clean and fairly quiet. The rooms are tiny, however, especially the bathroom. Good value for the money, excellent breakfast, decent fitness center. If you don't need much space, I recommend this hotel.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I apologize the size was not to your standards, but I do however hope that your stay with us was pleasant. Also, I'd like to take the time and say thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We truly do appreciate this. I hope to have you back along with family and friends. Have a Happy Halloween and thank you again!
Strasburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

no problems, very helpful, like the shuttle and staff very festive with halloween decorations great beds, very quiet, friendly staff close and convenient to the airport and activities in downtown milwaukee, wisconsin

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It's so close to Halloween and we want our guests to feel like they aren't missing out on anything, even when they are far from home. I would like to say thank you for choosing to stay with us. Also, I am happy that you were able to enjoy the Milwaukee area for a while. I hope to see you soon, and don't forget to bring family and friends. Our pool is open to all our guest's! Enjoy the festivities that this month has to offer, and just in case, Happy Halloween!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love the Hampton Inns. The staff is always friendly. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is awesome. I chose to stay at the Hamptoms every chance I get when I travel. I would recommend this to anyone. I have stayed in places like the Radison in Racine Wiconsin and it was not comparison.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Its always good to hear a good recommendation! Bring your friends and family, we want you here! It is always a pleasure having our guest's back. We like to keep our guest's loyalty and will do whatever we can to make that happen. Hope to see you soon, and safe travels where ever you may go!
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were so pleased with this hotel! It's pretty basic, but very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the staff kept everything well-stocked. The staff were extremely friendly and our time there was very enjoyable

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
The staff is very hospitable, and always has a way of making you feel at home! I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and were comfortable here. I hope to see you back soon again.
Charlottesville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed here as we had a 6 AM flight out of the nearby airport. Very pleased with the hotel - like most Hamptons it is well kept and a solid value. Never heard any planes fly by. My son enjoyed the pool and I used the workout room. Nice family restaurant across the street, and McD's shares the parking lot.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
It is always a joy to have families stay here. I am glad the you and your family enjoyed the pool and were also able to enjoy dinner. Our location is within proximity of the airport and many other restaraunts, and don't forget even if you brought your vehicle but didn't want to drive, the shuttle driver can always take you and your family! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon!