“Great hotel!”

Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #9 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were so pleased with this hotel! It's pretty basic, but very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the staff kept everything well-stocked. The staff were extremely friendly and our time there was very enjoyable

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

The staff is very hospitable, and always has a way of making you feel at home! I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and were comfortable here. I hope to see you back soon again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed here as we had a 6 AM flight out of the nearby airport. Very pleased with the hotel - like most Hamptons it is well kept and a solid value. Never heard any planes fly by. My son enjoyed the pool and I used the workout room. Nice family restaurant across the street, and McD's shares the parking lot.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

It is always a joy to have families stay here. I am glad the you and your family enjoyed the pool and were also able to enjoy dinner. Our location is within proximity of the airport and many other restaraunts, and don't forget even if you brought your vehicle but didn't want to drive, the shuttle driver can always take you and your family! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The location of this hotel was wonderful for easy access to the airport or the freeway downtown. I truly appreciated the pleasant personalities of all of the staff members that I encountered during my stay. The hotel was nice and clean, but the friendliness of the staff far outweighed the appearance of the hotel. I am happy to have chosen such a place and would be more than willing to revisit should I pass through that way again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our location is indeed convenient. Not only are we close to downtown and the freeway entrance, but many great dining places as well. It is our goal to treat our guests with hospitality, and I am pleased that you were treated so. I will be looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great place to stay! Everything in the room was clean, nice and comfortable. We have two more stays booked for this month alone. We will stay here again! The breakfast was tasty and there were many choices for all tastes. The beds were comfortable and I loved the lap desk.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank Charles F. H

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. This truly is helpful. It allows us to see what we are doing right and what we can improve on. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am more than pleased to have you stay with us again. I am also happy that the room was accomodating and the breakfast was good. See you soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

That's the first thing you notice about this rehabbed Inn: service. The staff is very friendly and is quick to offer you a cold bottle of water when you check-in plus every morning at breakfast. The breakfast includes hot items, but it is still not as good as going to a real breakfast place. BTW, it IS much better than eating breakfast at a fast food place or ordinary chain.
The rooms are comfortable with the sometimes absent amenities, such as real drawers for clothes, desk, ample outlets for charging STUFF, a couch, extra blankets and plenty of pillows (at least in my king size room). The TV carries sufficient channels including 2 HBO's.
There's a pool, sauna, workout room and two available computers. They were upgraded while I was there so some glitches had to be worked out. The staff may, like many hotels, be from all over so I would not say they were very knowledgeable about directions or area sites and restaurants. Being very close to the airport makes it popular with the business traveler with some very early flights waking the rest of us. And, since the airport needs space, there is not much around the Inn, but travel to downtown by car is about ten minutes without traffic back up.

Room Tip: Never stay on the first floor of any motel or inn unless you have no choice. Bring your own pillow...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

I apologize for your your inconveniences during your stay with us. The amenities of this hotel are accomodating and I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of them. The issue with the TV was that there was a fued with Time Warner Cable and NBC, so there were some issues, and again I apologize about that. Our staff here does it's best to try and accomodate the guest with anything including directions. Sometimes it is a bit difficult to explain where certain things are around the area, therefore we are able to provide you with a map. There is a lot of construction going on in the express wqay, so we try our best to route in the best direction. As for the new computers, there have been some technical difficulties, but please don't hesitate to ask our front desk staff for help. Keep up the reviews, thety really help! Thank you.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I would recommend this hotel chain. The staff was friendly upon check-in and quickly assigned our room and provided an ice cold water for each of us. Once we received our pass she assured if we lose it and get locked out just let her know. We proceeded to our room via the elevator which I was relieved it smelled good and was clean. Unlike some other experiences at prior hotels while crossing the country. The room was fantastic. We tried the pool and laid about in the jacuzzi. It was fun. The only down side with the breakfast was cold and not very appealing. But we were offered breakfast bags to take with us. What an excellent idea, I loved it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that your experience with us was pleasant. I am happy that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities around the hotel. I do however apologize for your inconvenience with the breakfast, and I am glad that the staff was able to accomodate you. I hope to see you soon, and bring as many people as you'd like!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This hotel has a friendly staff, a comfortable lobby, nice rooms and is conveniently located near the Milwaukee Airport. Plenty of free parking and I overhead the desk clerk explaining the "park and fly" option to a guest, which sounded like a great deal. I was welcomed warmly and as a Hilton Diamond member and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I always ask for a high room away from the elevator. I didn't get it, in this case, but had a n...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Our location is one of the many reasons why our guest's love to stay with us. We are in close proximity of the airport and many restaurants in case you feel the need for a bite out. Also if you didn't drive our shuttle can take you if its within the 3 mile radius of the hotel. Also, we will always recognize your Hilton status. You've worked hard to earn that status, it's nice to be recognized. I hope to see you soon!