Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport
$269
GardenInn.com
$119
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$79
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$123
$117
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$229
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$296
$277
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmilwaukee airportbranded steerfront deskthe breakfast areaan early flightpark and flycomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubone night stayroom was spotlessthe entire staffnext morningfitness roomyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpfulshuttle servicecomfortable beds
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hampton MKE Airport is an attractive, full-feature hotel convenient to I-94. Well-appointed, spotless room, quiet throughout the night. Complimentary breakfast exceptional for fruit offerings and other healthy choices, as well as great coffee.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

I am very pleased that your stay with us was accomodating. Luckily we are located very close to the freeway, and it gives easy access towards downtown and more. I am also happy that you were able to enjoy the breakfast here. Our staff does its best to provide excellent quality service. From the rooms to the meals. We hope that we did enough to make you come back, and if we didn't let us know what we can do to make you stay again! Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

A really good Place. It was a short Stay there and we did felt good in this Hotel. Although we have been there only 2 Nights, we say, that it was all very friendly and totally clean there. During our Stay, we went two times there for Breakfast, wich was nice decorated and all fresh. Good Coffee there!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I apologize that you had such a short stay, but I am glad that you got to enjoy our breakfast here. Maybe next time you decide to stay with us again, you can enjoy the city a bit more. Always ask our front desk representatives to see what is going on in town! Have a great day, and see you soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed here again this summer for our annual trip to Irishfest. The rooms (we had 3) were lovely, the staff was very welcoming, and the breakfast was great! It's an easy shuttle ride to the festival grounds and back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

I am glad that you have chosen us once again for this annual trip to Irishfest. I am also pleased to hear that apart from enjoying the festivities of Irishfest, our staff was able to be accomodating and hospitable. The breakfast is always a perk here. Great variety to chose from, and the best way to start your day with a Hampton breakfast. I hope to see you next year once again, and who knows maybe I'll be seeing you a lot sooner. Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton Inn!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stayed 3 nights with family of 3. The room was clean and in good condition, the lobby was secure and comfortable with a better than average complimentary breakfast, the pool was warm enough to walk in comfortably, and overall we were very satisfied with the room and service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It truly does help. I am glad that your stay with us was pleasant, and you were able to enjoy the breakfast. We try to have a variety of choices each day. Our breakfast staff is amazing, and I can gaurantee that they are always more than willing to make something else if what's out is not to your liking. We at the Hampton hope to have you again soon! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I would rate my 4 day stay at the Hampton Inn Airport Milwaukee, as nothing short of excellent. Fine well cared for clean establishment, enthusiastic and helpful staff. Great rooms, excellent amenities, well lit parking lot seemed very secure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

I am glad that we have met your expectations. As always we try to provide our guest's with great service. We want our guest's to feel at home. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the amenities of our property, and I hope to see you again soon, and feel more than welcome to bring some friends too!