“Pleasant Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Milwaukee, United States
“Pleasant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel was quiet and clean. Our room was pleasant and well equipped. The staff were helpful and understood customer satisfaction. The first thing we were asked when we stepped up to the desk was if we wanted some bottled water! We enjoyed the pool with our grandsons. The next morning's breakfast had good variety and could accommodate anyone. A very nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
I am truly pleased to hear that your family, and yourself were able to enjoy the anemities of the Hampton Inn. Our staff tries their best to provide an accomodating stay, and they are always more than willing to help. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Waterford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The hotel was great and I recommend it! Everything was clean, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The complimentary hot breakfast, and the staff that organized it, blew me away. I don't get treated that well at a nice restaurant, and to think this was "complementary." I'm still wow-ed by it. I would recommend this place to anyone and will stay here again next time I'm in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
You nor any other guest will ever have to worry about recieving their money's worth. If there ever is an issue, please know that we will do whatever we can to fix that issue. We want our guest's leaving satisfied and always coming back. I am very happy to hear that we will be of choice again. Our staff does it's best to remain organized, especially during breakfast, one of the busiest time of day. We hope to see you soon!
Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Bagged breakfast to go for those of us that had early flights was very much appreciated. This was one of the best hotel stays I've experienced. Job well done!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to accomodate the guest's stay and make it as smooth as possible, that's why our breakfast to go bags are perfect. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as they say. Hope to see you soon!
Romeoville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Bathroom was nice sized, but the room was a little on the small size. Clean and staff was very friendly. Pool was comfortable temp and there is a hot tub. Pool is also on the small size. We had trouble with our toilet during our two day stay, but let them know on our way out. The front desk person was very attentive to taking down the information and apologizing for it.

• 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

i apologize for any inconveniences during your stay, although I do hope that we were able to help accomodate your stay despite these minor inconveniences. We really do appreciate the feedback. It lets us know what areas we can improve on. If you decide to stay with us again in the near future, never hesitate to ask for help with any issues that you may have. We are here to help and the faster we are notified that faster we can help make your stay more pleasant. I hope to see you soon!
fort dodge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very nice and clean hotel. The staff was outstanding, especially in the breakfast area. Breakfast was standard Hampton. Breakfast area was packed in the morning. Lots of people standing eating breakfast or going back to their room. Hotel was full, so I don't know if the area is always this full. Something new I had never seen before was a dispenser of body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Really liked this idea and hope to see more of it in other Hamptons. Very pleased with my stay and will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Normally breakfast is very busy, especially on the weekends. Many guest's rather use the trays that we provide and take them to their rooms, but everyone is always more than welcome to stay and eat in the lobby. If you have any children we also provide coloring materials for the child's entertainment. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon!
Grand Forks, ND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business in mid July 2013. I seem to get consistently good service at the Hampton Inn and Suites so I pick them when I can. The staff at this hotel was wonderful!! I had interaction with front desk and breakfast area staff and they were all so nice and helpful. Although not the newest and most up to date, my room was above all else Clean!! I liked the soap and shampoo dispenser in the shower. My only negative was that the bathroom fan was loud-with no way to turn it off so it was hard to listen to the morning news on tv when gtting ready in the morning and the hairdryer was a travel one mounted to the wall with not much power. I'd stay again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
I'm very glad that we are up to Hampton Standards. We most definitely try to ensure the comfort of our guest's. One of the things that ensure such conmfort is the interaction between the staff and guest's. We are here to help, but we are also here to listen. The dispensers in the shower are part of our trial runs, and so far many have liked it. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with. I hope to see you soon!
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had flown in at midnight for a family emergency. We literally had what we could quickly grab (no luggage) and jumped on a plane. The night manager who was at the check-in desk asked if we needed help with our luggage (she couldn't see below the counter to know we had none). When we told her that we didn't have any and all we had was our medications and a couple of changes of underwear and a shirt or 2, she melted away and could not do enough to help us get settled, offered a ton of moral support, a reduced rate room (she said no one dealing with a sudden airflight for a family emergency should have to pay the full rate). When we went up to our room we realized we had no toothbrushes. My grown daughter, traveling with me, went down to the desk to see about getting some. When she arrived, the manager had already put together a little care package for us and had been working on a way to get it up to our room. This is the kind of customer service that COMPLETELY saved the day for us!!!

I'm sure we looked like some kind of vagabonds (we'd spent the day moving one of my sons when the emergency called came and hadn't had time to even change our clothes) with some sketchy story. She saw the stress and sadness in our eyes and just took care of us. She was our doula that night!!!! I will always hold her dearly in our hearts.

The hotel accommodations were very nice, too. Clean rooms, nicely appointed. Morning staff was wonderful, too, making sure we got our airport shuttle (to meet another family member flying in), and everyone so understanding when we apologized for having no cash for tips.

I want to go back and thank (and tip) each one of these individuals personally. They truly were our bright spots in a troubling time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank BertsJollyHoliday
I am very pleased to hear that our staff had taken care of you despite the previous issues you and your family were having. As always we are here to help in any way, no matter what. I am also more than happy to hear that your stay with us was very pleasant. Our little care packages go a very long way, especially when in need! I can't count how many times Iv'e forgotten things or have had to leave behind. It's nice to know that you're being taken care of. Believe me, tips will be uncessary. It is always an amazing feeling when one is simply in recognition.
I'd like to say thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we really do appreciate your words and efforts! Hope to see you soon, and I hope all went well with your family emergency. Sorry to hear that you were here on those circumstances, but everything will be alright!