“Refreshing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Kansas City
“Refreshing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stay at a lot of hotels and this Hampton Inn by far renews my faith in hotels when staying away from home. I usually do not take the time to write reviews but with the exceptional experience I thought it was worth it. Upon arrival the staff was friendly and handed me a bottle of water. They let me know when and where breakfast was and that they had an exercise facility. Cookies were free for my taking. My room was extremely clean. The bed was comfortable. Wifi was free. The front desk delivered menus to my room for restaurants that delivered. They called to make sure my stay was going well. The shuttle took me to the airport, it was on time and the driver was very friendly. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank volleychic32
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Aside from the excellent service we try to provide to our guest's I believe that one of the many reasons our guest's are loyal to us, is becasuse of the cookies! We ensure that they are fresh out the oven! I am glad that you were able to experience our many service accomodations. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Carrboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

No complaints. The price was very reasonable and the location was ideal for my business meeting. Airport shuttle service arrived within 15 minutes and was available to take us to our meeting nearby. The breakfast selection was more than adequate and kept spotless by staff. Front desk graciously allowed early check-in and the guest room was well lit, roomy and with very comfortable bedding. Unfortunately for those like me, who like to walk in the mornings, take in the beautiful blue sky, the area isn't really convenient for that. Would I stay again? Most likely.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
I am glad to hear that your stay with us was pleasant and convenient. Our staff is always committed to providing excellent customer service and affordable rates. Our 24 hr shuttle service is always more than welcome to help you arrive at your destination on time. Also, I apologize that you were inconvenienced with your morning walk, next time you stay with us, for your convenience, Maitland Park is within walking distance of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I continue to enjoy the Hampton Inn experience. Hampton Inn, Airport, Milwaukee was all that I have come to expect from the Hampton Inn brand. Room cleanliness, comfitable bed furnishings, great customer service, and the complimentary breakfast sell me each time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to hear that you continue to enjoy your stay's with us. We are determined to stand by our 100% Hampton satisfaction gaurantee. We are always more than welcome to having you again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had a very positive experience at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was great. They put out a very good spread for breakfast and we would definitely stay at this hotel again if we are every in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As always we try to make every guest leave with a postive experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always here to help and satisfy all guests needs. I am pleased that breakfast was enjoyable, we try to provide a variety of healthy and delicious chocices. We, the staff of the Hampton Inn, look forward to having you again!
Onalaska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

If you are visiting the Milwaukee area, this is "YOUR" hotel. Our daughter attends Alverno College, and while visiting throughout the year, we have stayed in various hotels in the area, looking for a hotel that we can call "THE" hotel we will always stay in. This is it! We were greeted by friendly staff, we requested something from the front desk and it arrived a few minutes after our call, the beds were comfortable, the bathroom and room were exceptionally clean, the pool had beach balls and noodles to utilize, the breakfast was outstanding. What else can we say other than our stay was fabulous!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
I am very glad to hear that your stay with us was fabulous, that is exactly what we like to hear! Our staff goes above and beyond to accomodate every guest's needs. Kathleen does an excellent job with the breakfast, and she has been a great asset to our team. I hope we will be seeing you soon.
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We loved this hotel! From all the amenities to the personnel. The breakfast was awesome we had bagel toppers( bagels topped with eggs, bacon, and cheese baked was my favorite) hot fresh cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, waffles, muffins, cereal, rolls, fruit, and fruit to go( wrapped in plastic). The next day it was sausage patties with cheese omelets and the rest of the items mentioned above. We could have easily paid $25-30 for this breakfast for 2 adults and child anywhere else. Kathleen did an outstanding job to make sure everything was perfect for our breakfast. They have tea, coffee, and hot cocoa available 24/7. The pool was the perfect temperature- the best I have ever stuck my foot in too. Hot tub was great. The beds were comfy for a great night sleep. This a very clean and well thought out hotel. We had planned on not staying again in Milwaukee but after our experience there me made it so our plans landed us back there the next day. We will be back!

Room Tip: Be sure to use aaa if you have it - it saved us 15.00 a night.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Twosgirl
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for sharing our great breakfast with everyone. Kathleen is a great asset to our team and I am glad to hear what a great job she is doing. I was happy to hear that we impressed you so much that you decided to stay again. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Manassas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

A delayed flight got me into Milwaukee at 2 am - way too late for family members to drive from Chicago to pick me up. Called the hotel when I landed to see if the shuttle was still running and it was! They have a shuttle available 24/7. The check in was quick, the room was ready, and I was able to get some shut-eye. The hotel is smaller than many and their breakfast has fewer items but it was fine for me. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Barbara K
Thank you for the review. It is always good to know what is most important to our guests like 24/7 shuttle service. I would love to hear more from you about what we are missing in breakfast that you would like to see. Thank you for staying and we hope to see you soon.