“Great place to begin or conclude a trip”

Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #8 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great place to begin or conclude a trip”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was my fourth stay at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. I book a room at the beginning of a long trip so I can park my car in the hotel lot and take the shuttle to the terminal the next morning. (I use the hotel's "stay and fly" service, which is easier to use and much less expensive than long-term parking at the terminal.) The rooms are always clean, quiet, and very comfortable. I love the complimentary hot breakfast. I appreciate the many low-carb options (bacon, eggs, and yogurt are my favorites), while my family favors the pancakes (or waffles), cereal, and fresh fruit. The specific options vary each day, but I can always count on a wide variety with healthy options. This is an excellent hotel with extremely helpful staff members. Check-in is always quick and I have never had any problems. I use the in-room free internet service every time and have never had any problems with it. It's easy to access and the connection is fast and reliable. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone flying into or out of Milwaukee.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I know how stressful it can be when the internet does not work in your room during a trip so I am happy to hear that we did not disappoint. Breakfast is always on the top of our list to make sure we offer the healthy options to satisfy the whole family. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My boyfriend, our kids, and I stay here every single time we come to Milwaukee (once every two months). Continental breakfast is the best I've seen and The staff is beyond accommodating and always extremely nice!! Awesome place overall and I would definitely recommend this place to anybody!! Location is great as well. The branded steer across the street has an awesome dinner menu!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank ajhmommy
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for your loyality and for taking the time to write about your stay. We look forward to your next visit to Milwaukee.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

All staff made us feel very welcome. The rooms are very clean...and bug free! I have checked reviews and prices for many other hotels and honestly this hotel was rated quite high and is fairly reasonable in price. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostess in the breakfast area was extremely accommodating. Overall... This experience was very enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Sureandsaved
Thank you for the great review. Its always great to hear how wonderful the staff is doing. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was our second stay at this property, and the staff is as welcoming, accommodating, friendly and efficient as we fondly remember from our last visit. Your every wish is their command. Lauren at the front desk is particularly marvelous; when I mentioned where we were headed to dinner, she graciously supplied us with a card to provide a free drink for everyone in our party. When serving breakfast, the hostess came around to the tables and announced "last call" for those absorbed in other activities and not noticing the 10:00am closing time. I never had this experience before: a chance to grab that "last minute" item you may have wanted. Free coffee, tea, herbal tea and hot chocolate are available 24 hours a day. When our room had a maintenance issue, a letter describing the repair was left for us along with a complimentary bag of microwave popcorn. (A microwave is available near the pool; every room has a refrig.) I took the free shuttle from the airport and the driver was very professional and courteous. Our housekeeper Florencia added personal touches to our towels and tissues I only expect at luxury hotels; we felt special! Thanks for a great stay where it's obvious the guest is the #1 priority.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
It's always great to hear the staff went above and beyond your expectations during your stay. It means so much to us that you took the time to write about us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is a really nice hotel. Such good friendly service and the rooms are nice. Good breakfast. Did not get a chance to use the pool or hot tub. Great value. Will stay here again. Thank you to the staff who made our stay wonderful!

Room Tip: The second floor was nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you soon.
France
Reviewed March 25, 2013

As airport hotels go, this one is just fine but that's about it. Stayed one night on business, but unusually, a Saturday night. I didn't expect it to be quiet but there was still music playing in someone's room at 3:30am. Not the hotel's fault but still not much fun. Reasonably close to MKE but a way from downtown. Just fine if you have an early flight but beyond that, I'd find somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I apologize if you experienced some noise issues from you next door neighbor. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can follow-up with our team. Our main priority is for the satisfaction of our guests and I assure you that I will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

Again, I truly regret any inconveniences you went through and hope that you give us another chance of staying with us if you are ever around our area.
Livonia, Michigan
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed at this hotel previously in 2008 and it continues to please nearly five years later with consistent Hampton Inn quality and service at a reasonable price. Convenient location east off busy I-94 just south of the airport. Free shuttle service available. Warm breakfast entrees included with your stay are always welcome. Helpful front desk staff. My place to stay when in the Milwaukee area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to write a review. It's always a pleasure to share comments like this with the staff so they know that all there hard work pays off.