“Very Good Place to Stay!”

Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Ranked #30 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Chicago, United States
“Very Good Place to Stay!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The Trip and stay was a total pleasure. The room was very clean and tidy. The confort was unbeliveable. I was totally satified with the service at the front desk, and would recommend this hotel to anyone I know, and if I dont know the person this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Adam D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
It is always good to know that we were able to cap off a fun trip by providing our guest with unbelievable service and comfort. Jesse, thank you for the review and Im thrilled that you enjoyed you stay here at our property. Any time you are in the Milwaukee we would love to have you at the Hampton Inn Northwest!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Los Angeles
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business and I would give it 3.5 dots if possible. It is a very serviceable Hampton and lives up to the usual Hampton standards.

Pros:
- the cookies were delicious and plentiful
- the staff was very nice and accommodating
- while I didn't use it, I thought it was pretty cool that they have a pool in Milwaukee.

Cons:
- the location is a bit seedy; next to a gentlemans club and not much else. Also it's right on top of the freeway
- my room was overlooking the freeway and the window wouldn't shut properly, so it was quite loud.

All in all, the hotel does the job for a quick business trip stay.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Split2112
We appreciate your feedback. As we do have a few challenges, we stride to overcome them by offering outstanding service and comfortable rooms. Being a business traveler i know you must stay in hotels all the time and our goal is to make it as close to home as possible. Safe travels and again thank you for the feedback.
West Bend, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I made the reservation on line and in the comments section requested the upper floor and asked if they had a mini fridge for the room. Neither of these were addressed at check in so I wonder if they even read the comments section. Turns out we didn't need a fridge so no biggy. They put us on the second floor(would've preferred higher) right off the elevator which you could hear constantly along with traffic from the freeway. The best thing was the close proximity to the ice machine. If they give you room #216 request another. Breakfast was another story. I made a waffle and by the time the waffle maker buzzed you could have used it for a frisbee. Who knows,maybe the batter was too thick. I went back to bed and dreamt of sausage and scrambled eggs. All in all I still like this hotel and would recommend it to anyone. Staff was very friendly and the room was as clean as could be.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 1969TimeTraveller
Thanks for taking the time out to review our property. It is unfortunate that your experience was not as good as previous stays and for that I greatly apologize. We do our best to turn good stays into great stays and if we are fortunate enough to have you again in the future we will aim to make it your best Hampton experience ever! Have a great day and thanks again.
Pingree Grove, United States
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean. My only concern was the noise from the highway. I slept good as I was tired, but this could be a problem for some. The room windows need to be replaced. Area was okay, very safe. A little weird with a gentlemans club across the street.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Adam D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thanks Tom, for your review. As always, with your help we can push forward in making our hotel as suitable as possible for you and our guests. We are continuously strategizing to beat the everyday challenges and make the Hampton Inn Milwaukee NW your home away from home. Hope to have you again in the future.
United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a good hotel if you are there on business. The inside is very clean and the hotel staff is great. Not many nice restaurants around the hotel so if you do not like fast food, eat before you get there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Adam D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Tanya, thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. It is always good to hear what our guest think of our property. We get a lot of business travel and try to make it as comfortable s possible for you after a long days work. Hopefully in the future we are fortunate enough to have you again as our guest, and maybe this time we can point you in the right direction for food! Have a wonderful day.
Milwaukee
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The front desk was very nice. My only complaint about the room was that there was not a refrigerator in the room. It was very well kept and had a nice team on board. The breakfast was delicious. I had a problem with the booking that was online and the staff was very helpful...although the booking agency will never be used again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Tanisha W
Adam D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Thank you, we greatly appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the mix-up with room types as we try our absolute best to accomadate each and every one of our guests. I'm pleased to hear that our desk staff was helpful in sorting everything out for you.We look forward to seeing you in the future and if theres is ever any questions you have feel free to call ahead and we would be happy to answer them for you.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Room was great. Very clean and refreshing smell each day of stay. I got more than I expected. I have never stayed at the Hampton but I have already booked another stay. The front desk was very polite, knowledgeable of the area, and had my reservation ready and waiting. I have never experienced such expedience in other hotels before. I was greeted as I walked through the door!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our goal here at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee-Northwest is to provide over the top service to everyone who walks through our front door. We pride ourselves on providing great service each and every day and I'm thrilled you were able to experience the HAMPTONALITY!