WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest

Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Ranked #39 of 54 Hotels in Milwaukee
Muskegon, Michigan
“Expressway noise worst ever.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I felt like I was sleeping on the shoulder of Highway 45. Heat was poor in room. Fan in bathroom sounded like we were blasting off. Service was decent. Not a good restauarant for cocktails and dinner even close to this place.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, get a room that is not on the highway side,
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank nrobm
Kerri H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your receipt review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was glad to read from your review that you found our hotel to be conveniently located and our rooms to be clean. I do however understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the noise and other inconveniences you had during your stay with us. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options to soundproof our property.

I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Naperville, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stay here often for business and the staff and value of this Hampton Inn is great. Right off the highway, close to a lot of the industrial parks where my customers are, and they recently remodeled the interior. Free breakfast, WiFi, fitness center, and parking. Part of Hilton Honors award program.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

If your looking for a great place that is clean and cozy with a warm staff this is the place. Check in and kick your heels up with the family or just have a little me time to refresh reflect and pamper yourself.The rates are great and the breakfast is light on the stomach and light in the waist.I Try this hotel and you will leave with a smile on your face. I did and looking foward to planning a girls night out here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kerri H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your awesome review! I am so glad we were able to be a part of your Gir's Weekend! We take pride in providing top notch guest service and I am glad you liked our Breakfast! We hope to see you soon!
West Bend, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was the third time my wife and I stayed here and the third time it was a terrific experience. The bed was as comfortable as could be(slept like a rock). Everything else in the room was pristine. Can't wait for another weekend getaway!

Room Tip: Rooms on east side are quieter(no freeway noise).
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. Our goal is satisfy our guests 100% by all means available to us and I am thrilled that we were able to do that for you! It is so important to hear guest feedback good or bad and I am so please to read your positve review. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Lombard, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We needed a budget room to be near our son's volleyball tournament, so we based our choice strictly on location and price. We were surprised by the very clean, well-decorated room, and even more surprised by the wonderful king-sized bed and warm, thick duvet! The heat/AC was quieter than in most hotels, and easy to control. Cold breakfast items were good, stay away from the hot items. Hotel is very convenient to the expressway, only downside is it across the street from a "gentlemen's club".

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator lobby, the bells "ding" a lot.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eric L
Kerri H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your review and your feedback. We're delighted that you have enjoyed your stays with us and look forward to serving you again!
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

It was very nice to be able to check in early. Also, with notification staff accomdated room with a fridge and mircowave. Pool was being cleaned and staff informed us when it was reopenned for our use. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. Our goal is satisfy our guests 100% by all means available to us and I am thrilled that all of our team members embodied that during your most recent stay. We can't wait to serve your lodging needs again!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed Jan 17-19 at this hotel. Rooms were average. They make it a point to let you know that the sheets AND duvets are changed for each guest. The only reason I said the hotel was average in terms of cleanliness is because I encountered dirty sheets in 2 different rooms on the same night. In their defense, the first "dirty" sheet had a stain that appeared to be impossible to wash out. The second dirty sheet was inside of a sofa sleeper so I'm guessing housekeeping forgot to open it up and change the linens.

Every member of the staff I encountered was really friendly. In addition to being friendly, they were prompt. Very prompt. Anytime I needed anything I was helped in a polite and prompt manner. Kudos to their customer service trainer.

They serve breakfast with at least 3 hot items and fresh waffles. I was never able to wake up before it finished at 10am so I can't comment on its quality.

There is a business center, fitness room, pool and hot tub. All seemed to be clean and functioning.

Location is great. Right off hwy 45 so easy to get anywhere from here.

Tip- if you are up late and get hungry late at night, try to get food earlier than later. The Taco Bell nearby does not stay open according to the posted hours and the "24 hour" McDonalds nearby served breakfast at 2am even though they display the regular menu.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonNorthwest, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words about our staff! I again apologize for the oversite with housekeeping, but I am glad we were able to resolve the issue and make your stay a positive one. I was able to share your review with our staff at the morning meeting and they had big smiles on their faces! Again, Thank you!