My husband and I stayed at the Hilton City Center after getting it through Hotwire. First of all, we got it for a great price - cheaper than the Ramada down the road we usually stay at for Summerfest. Secondly, it was in a great location - the Summerfest trolley was right outside the Hilton's door. We were a little worried about the noise after reading some reviews - and it being Summerfest. We were able to check in early and the lady at the front desk was very nice. When she asked us if we had a floor preference I replied, "No, just a quiet room." We were given a corner room on the 16th floor that was very nice. It was bright (had two windows), clean, and the bed was very comfortable. It was also very quiet. The hotel itself was classy and we were pleased. We did not eat or drink at the hotel, however, we were pleased with our stay. The only downside was the high price of parking, however, we still saved money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton