We booked a special for $99 a night on Expedia, and I wasn't expecting much. After a REALLY long wait to check in (there were about 30 people queued up), we were pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was. The beds in this hotel are outstanding, and the rooms are decorated tastefully. My only problems were how long it took to check in (almost 45 minutes in line!!!!) and the fact that there's a waterpark in the hotel, so there are a ton of kids running around in the afternoon. The location is also great, but I'd suggest skipping the Miller Lite Bar downstairs- it's really smoky and they had some awful entertainment. There's also a full Starbucks in the lobby, which is awesome (read: not a coffee kiosk that sells Starbucks coffee). Overall, this was a pretty good bargain- I'd definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton