The hotel is very pretty and has a very historic feel. The people there were all very nice. I ate in the sports bar on Sunday and thought the food was very good quality. I just did not sleep well at this hotel. The hotel is very close to a freeway and there is no fan option on the a/c unit--the only option is auto-fan so it shuts on and off therefore I had intermittent traffic noise during my stay. I called housekeeping to see if I could borrow a fan for my room and she said they did not have any. The bed was very comfortable but I couldn't really sleep because of the fan issue. My colleague had kids running up and down the hall over by her room and the guy in the room next to hers was in and out all night (she said the walls were paper thin so she heard everything he did). If I had a choice I would not say here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton