$170
GardenInn.com
$125
$120
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$127
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
  • Pool
HolidayInn.com
2,363 results
All reviewsmiller time pubchop houselower lobbymonarch loungethe executive loungegrand old hotelbeautiful hotelcorner roomrooms are smallbeautiful lobbyparking garageper dayold world charmking roomthe room was nicebed was very comfortablebradley center
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Common areas are nice and historic, but rooms were in dire need of help. If you are not required to stay there but have a conference of event, stay at one of the many other nice hotels within a few blocks. Paint peeling off the ceiling and beds where you could feel the springs. TV also malfunctioned.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our historic hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Our Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Matthew Miller
Assistant Front Office Manager
Hilton Milwaukee City Center

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Was here for my brother's surprise 70th birthday party. What a wonderful property!

It reminded me of the great hotels I would sometimes visit (but never stay) with my parents as a young child. It has everything one would want (gym, restaurant, bar, location) PLUS the incredible Millie, the one year concierge puppy who graces the lobby three days a week. My delightful room on the 19th floor had a great view of the city and lake. I wish I could have stayed longer to experience and enjoy what this outstanding hotel had to offer.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Hilton M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience. I am delighted that our property and staff exceeded all your expectations! Our staff takes great pride making memories great! We welcome you back on your next visit to downtown Milwaukee!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

A wonderful "grand" hotel, close to the center of the action in Milwaukee, with great guest rooms and meeting rooms, a concerned, thoughtful staff and a "hotel dog", Millie, which enhanced the entire stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed September 19, 2017

This location is a gorgeous reminder of the heyday of American hotels. The lobby is classic Hilton, wrapped in gold and crystals, with all the familiarity of the Hilton brand and all the luxury of a high-end early 20th Century hotel. The rest of the property has been modernized to reflect Hilton's updated amenities; I found the fitness center to be particularly impressive given the need to incorporate it into a space not designed for treadmills and weight machines. The room was comfortable and clean but, like some other common areas of the hotel, in need of some minor touch-ups. For example, the caulking in our bathroom was coming undone, there was a lot of rust on the door hinges, etc. All small things, but when added up they did leave an impression. I can't comment on the value because I stayed here 2 nights for 40,000 HHonors points per night. However, I would have paid up to $150/night for this location and quality. The staff were all very friendly and engaging - kudos to the customer service team for going above and beyond the call.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

The decor could use a bit of updating, but the friendly staff, free shuttle, and Starbucks onsite have led me to stay here several times. I hear that the breakfast buffet is excellent but have not tried it myself. The hotel is close to a mall, a Walgreens, and many restaurants.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Hilton M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience. I am delighted that our staff have exceeded all your expectations! Our staff takes great pride making memories great! We welcome you back on your next visit to downtown Milwaukee!

Matt Miller