I was anticipating a standard ol' Hilton; when I arrived for the TOPS convention, I was more than pleasantly surprised. The lobby and furnishings, elevators and fixtures such as the mail chutes, were all quaint but in top condition. The lobby was spacious and had plenty of areas for quiet visits or more boisterous games. The fitness center and on-site food and beverage outlets covered every meal period and product was very good. I note that other people say the staff was friendly. They were, but so was every person I encountered in the city, so I think Milwaukee is chock full of friendly people. Staff was very knowledgeable, helpful, and organized. Rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable. Our room had been recently renovated and was very comfortable and attractive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton