An old structure that has been nicely updated. Requested and got a room on an upper floor with a view of Lake Michigan. Very nice. Self park available next door with a covered walkway to the Hotel. Staff was on it and very helpful. Bell service was great. Spent an extra 10 minutes at the front door when the hop heard we were going to Door County and had his cell phone out recommending unique places to eat and see that he was familiar with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton