Stayed at the Hilton for my wife's Holiday Party, held nearby. We checked in mid afternoon and upgraded our room from 2 doubles to a King room. The room was very well appointed although the design was a little odd and the bathroom was small. No big deal but they made the best of the space they had to work with. The biggest disappointment was probably the fact there there was no pool. Originally this hotel had a waterpark and we had planned to bring our son and his grandma to stay and play while we were at the event. By accident, I found out that there no longer was a waterpark and no pool of any sort. That made us change our plans and it turned into a couples night only. This had no effect on the experience we had and enjoyed the bar and breakfast in the morning. Bottom line, unless they add a pool, this is not a family oriented hotel but a beautiful hotel and accomodations for couples or business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton