I was in Milwaukee for a conference, and the Hilton was a great place to be housed. Right across the street from the Wisconsin Center. Great pub in the hotel. Nice cafe for breakfast. There is a free internet option. Rooms in this older hotel are smaller than modern hotels, but it was a fun, cozy place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton