Just had a 1 nite stay for Summerfest. The location is walkable or a shuttle to the fest grounds. Beds are comfortable. Staff is very friendly. Note that if you want a receipt you have to ask as they said they are now paperless. The room temp is controlled in the room and highlight that good soundproofing not hearing much noise on a full fest weekend. Small bathrm only disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton