Great location downtown within walking distance to several very good restaurants as well as the Milwaukee Art Museum and the Public Market. The beds were very comfortable with nice sheets and covers. Housekeeping service was spectacular and made the beds expertly, refolded towels, and refreshed shampoos, lotions, and coffee. Only one thing made it less than spectacular which was probably no fault of the hotel but our last two mornings, we were awaken by loud jackhammering across the street at 7:30 in the morning. So location was good for sightseeing, not so great for construction downtown. Downstairs Miller Time and & Pub was also great for drinks and bar food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton